Which 1 player would you collect if you didnt collect who you currently collect?

loafic

Walt Frazier Collector
Real Name
Branko
eBay User
loafic
mine would definitely be bernard king... was an out and out star, so devastating when he had that knee injury

I've always liked big men (wtf??) !!!! So probably someone like Dwight Howard although the cost of collecting him might've done me in.

ive got a few, agree with LJandKG above me with Howard (not about liking "Big Men" :lol: each to their own brother :lol:) Walt Frazer, Bernard King, and Chocolate Thunder....great nickname, great baller, great character of the game....oh and id have collected myself...i dont know why players dont do that...they got the coin to get their own 1/1s! Durian would have no hope!!

if I didn't collect the player I collect I would probably start with either Peter Matera and :ermm: from the NBA I'd collect Manute Bol or Brandon Roy.
On a separate note does anyone know how to make a good signature at the bottom of my posts? pls pm

rick barry (pretty sig) or damon stoudamire (but too few autos) or marcus camby....

or i could always go for scottie pippen, michael jordan and john stockton

Ray Allen or Paul Pierce. I actually collected Pierce in his RC season but stopped as collecting one player full on was draining my bank account!

Back
Top Bottom