What will be the most valuable Rugby League Card

Have uploaded a pic of three bulldog cards (#10-12).

Also I noticed (and uploaded) a couple of SOO cards also from PNG but marked "Winfield Cambridge" rather than "Winfield Rothmans" - obviously a different set
photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG
Any Roosters mate ?

Full list of are listed below…..94 XXXX Tour Cards

Laurie Daley
David Fairleigh
Brad Fittler
Greg Florimo
David Furner
Michael Hancock
Paul Harragon
Terry Hill
Allan Langer
Glen Lazarus
Paul McGregor
Mal Meninga [Captain]
Steve Menzies
Brett Mullins
Dean Pay
Steve Renouf
Ian Roberts
Wendell Sailor
Jim Sedaris
Paul Sironen
Jason Smith
Ricky Stuart
Kevin Walters
Steve Walters
Rod Wishart

Full list of are listed below…..94 XXXX Tour Cards

Laurie Daley
David Fairleigh
Brad Fittler
Greg Florimo
David Furner
Michael Hancock
Paul Harragon
Terry Hill
Allan Langer
Glen Lazarus
Paul McGregor
Mal Meninga [Captain]
Steve Menzies
Brett Mullins
Dean Pay
Steve Renouf
Ian Roberts
Wendell Sailor
Jim Sedaris
Paul Sironen
Jason Smith
Ricky Stuart
Kevin Walters
Steve Walters
Rod Wishart

I think you win for rarest set of all time! :lol: Any idea how you got them back in the day, was it a XXXX promotion or somehting?

Would anyone be able to give me a rough estimate on a 3 Cards that are in good nick b4 i sell. I have a 1968 Gasnier Card, A 1968 Johnny Raper and a 1970 Rudonikis. Any info would be great! These are the actual cards IMG_1279.JPG IMG_1280.JPG IMG_1281.JPG
I have a lot more pre 1970's cards including ones from "The Sun" The big black nd white ones

IMG_1279.JPG

IMG_1280.JPG

IMG_1281.JPG

Would anyone be able to give me a rough estimate on a 3 Cards that are in good nick b4 i sell. I have a 1968 Gasnier Card, A 1968 Johnny Raper and a 1970 Rudonikis. Any info would be great! These are the actual cards IMG_1279.JPG IMG_1280.JPG IMG_1281.JPG
I have a lot more pre 1970's cards including ones from "The Sun" The big black nd white ones
My estimate for these cards in excellent + condition would be Gasnier $70-110 ; Raper $60-80; Raudonikis $120-150.
Hope this helps. Prices for these cards can vary a lot depending on who is chasing them. Good luck!

Geez this thread got side tracked back in the day didnt it lol

so...
What will be the most valuable Rugby League Card?

i would have to say the 1994 Raper personally. love this card, love the idea of the card. love the player. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

if the 2014 elite smith 1/1 ever come up id imagine it would fly past the 2k price tag pretty quickly. i wouldnt price the Raper higher than the smith at this point but in a couple of decades it would soar past it.

p.s. if anyone has a Raper for sale, you know where to find me....

Geez this thread got side tracked back in the day didnt it lol

so...
What will be the most valuable Rugby League Card?

i would have to say the 1994 Raper personally. love this card, love the idea of the card. love the player. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

if the 2014 elite smith 1/1 ever come up id imagine it would fly past the 2k price tag pretty quickly. i wouldnt price the Raper higher than the smith at this point but in a couple of decades it would soar past it.

p.s. if anyone has a Raper for sale, you know where to find me....
I have a raper one on eBay what price are you offering for a 68 raper

Back
Top Bottom