What Are You Watching On Ebay?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251547016795?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Shame it's getting shilled over and over again :( Why don't they just list it as a BIN instead?

I have been watching this card through every one its 4 or 5 listings now! Its crazy they should of just contacted me and worked out a deal I would of bought it:kick:!!! Very cautious now as after this many attempts wonder if its seller or buyer faults... as some of its ending prices have not been that far fetched!

I have been watching this card through every one its 4 or 5 listings now! Its crazy they should of just contacted me and worked out a deal I would of bought it:kick:!!! Very cautious now as after this many attempts wonder if its seller or buyer faults... as some of its ending prices have not been that far fetched!

Going by this, I'm sure he knows what his doing,

Winning Bidder History
30-Day Summary
Total bids:
s.gif
Items bid on:
s.gif
Bid activity (%) with this seller:
s.gif
100%
s.gif
btnHelp.gif

i know the stats suggest that, most of those bids have been on this card across its many listings though!
as a huge penny buyer on ebay i get a gauge on selling prices and these have not been over the top for that particular card maybe only about 100 over expectations so seems odd that no one has completed the transaction.
i mean it may be that he is from oz and they back out... he has had terrible luck if this is the case though.

I'm not sure what this card sell for, but the bidding activity alone just turned me off even thinking about bidding, and I'm sure people have noticed with the amount of times it's keeps getting re-listed,

Have you tried connected the seller to work out a deal?

No I haven't, generally don't go chasing people through ebay. I would if they were on this forum but never seen that card in here. The whole re listing thing does turn me off a bit aswell.

Back
Top Bottom