What Are You Watching On Ebay?

A BGS 9.5 (9 Auto) went for $1,250 late last year and was a Pop 2. This should be a little more, but not that much.

I offered $1,500 and got countered with $8,700, so I may never land this card :cry::cry::cry::cry:

If it was a Jordan, maybe but I don't think 10K is fair price on that. 1.5k seems fair. It is probably how much people will be willing to pay and it does take time for sellers to figure that one out. Maybe a couple of re-listing is needed.

I bought kobe autos that initially sold for $700, re-listed at $500 then got it for $100. Better wait for the re-listing mate hehe.

well i was just watching this but i won it !!

$_57.JPG

I wouldn't read too much into that price.

lan3 gets a lot of bidders on their items, probably because they do ship to Australia quite cheaply.

Heres an auction for 2 of them for half the price: http://www.ebay.com/itm/13-14-Court-Kings-Fresh-Paint-14-Matthew-Dellavedova-RC-Auto-2-Card-Lot-499-/321362666599?pt=US_Basketball&hash=item4ad2b52467

Yeah I thought it was a bit too high! He sells a lot of penny stuff so I have bought of him plenty of times and generally does have quite a few bidders. Like I said I thought about $5!

Does it have a COA?

No, But pretty confident with the auto, Just not the rest of the speel. Doesn't look big enough to of come straight of Pennies back like described... Just would be a nice piece of mem to have as Jackets are pretty few and far between as it is. Another guy I talk to in the states is considering going for it so maybe I will get too find out how legit it is if he wins!

Back
Top Bottom