* WARNING * The "real" bogutjordan story * WARNING * check out page 5

Whoa, finally there's a thread for bogutjordan.
I'm too afraid to tell my story.
I'm also rip by bogut. I didn't receive 4 of 24 cards dealt. He told me that he really put them in the package.
So I let it go, s***s happen.
But now, I believe that he never put my missing cards. The 4 missing cards is really important and hot cards, such as Ultra Court Masters, Z-Force Rave Review. :(

Unless you make situations like this aware to staff here, you are letting him get away with it and as you can see other people can get ripped off too!

Unless you make situations like this aware to staff here, you are letting him get away with it and as you can see other people can get ripped off too!

Because, at first I thought the 4 cards I didn't receive not did purposely by him. He convinced me that he put them all in the package.
So I guess maybe someone stole it from post office or someone else perhaps.
That's why I let it go.
After this issue raise up, than I'm sure now that he did it purposely to not put the 4 cards into my package.

Because, at first I thought the 4 cards I didn't receive not did purposely by him. He convinced me that he put them all in the package.
So I guess maybe someone stole it from post office or someone else perhaps.
That's why I let it go.
After this issue raise up, than I'm sure now that he did it purposely to not put the 4 cards into my package.

man, how can you truly believe someone claiming he put all 24 cards inside when you open the package and pull out only 20? Not trying to act a smart a** here, but i dont think someone at the post office would bother himself opening the package and then only take 4 of 24 cards and left the rest there. As well as i dont believe he could have forgotten to include all the cards when packing them. I am sorry that you probably figured it out wrong at first and only now realized you have been scammed. But i agree with ozballer23, by not bringing it up to public you gave the guy a chance to remain undetected and continue scamming others

man, how can you truly believe someone claiming he put all 24 cards inside when you open the package and pull out only 20? Not trying to act a smart a** here, but i dont think someone at the post office would bother himself opening the package and then only take 4 of 24 cards and left the rest there. As well as i dont believe he could have forgotten to include all the cards when packing them. I am sorry that you probably figured it out wrong at first and only now realized you have been scammed. But i agree with ozballer23, by not bringing it up to public you gave the guy a chance to remain undetected and continue scamming others

I saw him post it on HK, so he did make it known.

Also, there is no link to this thread from the US forums, so it may not be well known that there has been anything said about BogutStealin.

It has happened before where people have been caught out taking 'PART' of the contents of mail, so maybe we should just cut Andrie some slack with this hey??

At the end of the day, he got ripped as well! Maybe with less proof and less blatant than Laurent, but still ripped!

I am happy to help towards Andrie's loss too!

/\/\ ive legitamely missed packing a couple of cards out of a bunch in an order before. i did post the rest out as soon as the dude told me tho...
but youre right, if the seller doesnt reply once youve told him or makes no effort to rectify the error, then you should probably let the rest of the community know.

Yes I'm so stupid. My fear stop my logic. :lol:
In my position in trade, as a newbie with less feedback, less talk, less friends here, and come from Indonesia, versus someone more popular, more feedback, more friends here, talk much and from Australia that maybe many of you know him better or met him face to face, which one community will trust more? I believe there we'll be pro and contra. :cool:
And the main problem he used Registered and I didn't take any video when I open the package, so I can't proof it also if the 4 cards is really missing. So someone can tell, that I'm the liar and the cheater by telling 4 cards missing whereas I receive them all.
But yes, I admit, that it's my fault not to let the community know the case from the beginning and let the forum decide.

But thanks anyway for all of you, your opinion and your advise.
This experience is priceless, and will be useful for me.

Thanks MaK. Next time I'll always let the forum know if something happen. But I pray that bad things never happen again. :thumbsup:
Thanks Adam for your help. And thanks for Terry for PM me. =D>

Now, let's TRADEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooo, since a few days, this clown (Shannon) is banned from the Hobbykings community. If he refund the money it will be great, but more important is that maaaany people know him (include name and adress of course :)) as realy bad trader! So its a realy succes to know that...

Regards,
Laurent

MERDE!

Un-freaking-believeable.

Fortunately the culprit was found and things are back in order, but this is probably one of very few cases that ends well.

...I mean, WTF man...exploted deleted exploited deleted exploited deleted.

although i really gotta say kudos to the whole ozcardtrader community and to those who pitched in to help out Laurent.

if he walked into your store and i was there id have punched him fair in the face the little sh!t and then i would have cleaned his fingernails the dirty little germ!

Back
Top Bottom