vlad's 1/1 mailday

Moses

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jeff
eBay User
vladlevinsky
Had this come in today and had to share.

Tony Allen - Topps Big Game In The Name 'N'

TA_5.jpg

TA_5_B.jpg

A already have the first 'L'. It would be amazing to get the other three letters.

TA_2.jpg

TA_2_B.jpg

Thanks for looking

andrew3134 said:
congrats on a great looking card, would love to get my hands on one of those "in the name" cards.

yeah so would i but the amare and tmac letters go for ridiculous prices.

Great card Vlad! One of those cards is next on my hit list!

I hope you can pick up the other letters!

Cheers
Matt

WOW!

Great stuff Vlad! Two of them is no mean feat with all the Celts bidders etc. Hope the other turn up. Allen is starting to get it together now.

Did you see the pass off the backboard to Green for the dunk??

jimboiitmac said:
awesome 1/1'! Don't ya love it how cards look so much nicer in person/?!

I agree. I didn't like the look of these when I first saw pics of them but when it is in my hand I love it. Plus it is so cool to have a full letter of a jersey.

Funkadelic said:
Sweet Vlad, 3 to go! But how do you know that you have the first 'L' in Allen? Maybe it's the second? ;)

On the back of the card they have marked an x above the letter you have. Its in the scan. At first I though my card was defaced.

chadjaja® said:
WOW!
Great stuff Vlad! Two of them is no mean feat with all the Celts bidders etc. Hope the other turn up.

I had to bid against secote for this one and he has deep pockets. I ended up paying a bit more than I expected but I'm happy with the pick up.

Thats really nice of Topps to put a mark on which letter it is. Then its easier for you to get the others. Anyway, Nice cards. Having such a large swatch of jersey would be pretty cool eh.

Noice noice noice!!!

Love the In The Name Letterman's.

Have you seen any of the others already, or yet to surface (that you know of)?

Well done!!

I first near died when I got my first Devin one, notice the "x" above the letters on the back? I thought the seller had done it!!! Then the 2nd one I knew it was Topps.

MavsMan© said:
Noice noice noice!!!

Love the In The Name Letterman's.

Have you seen any of the others already, or yet to surface (that you know of)?

Well done!!

I first near died when I got my first Devin one, notice the "x" above the letters on the back? I thought the seller had done it!!! Then the 2nd one I knew it was Topps.

I see you have three of the Harris letters. That's amazing.
I've never seen any of the other Allen letters on eBay. have there been any Harris letters that you weren't able to buy?

OMG what a great concept.. this is the first i've seen of these cards they would be a great set to have

good luck getting the rest of them vlad it would be quite a feat and i hope u can pull it off

*goes off to find if there is any cards like this of "the other" allen*

Damn those letterman cards are a treat,,, ide kill for a maggette one...
excellent work there vlad !!

Back
Top Bottom