VERY nice mailday

JZA

the ginger ninja
Real Name
Jeremy
eBay User
jeremy1439
well when it rains it pours...

after waiting ages for any mail to come, about 6 bubble mailers came today! very pleased with this stuff, i was going to use it in the battle with Brad on the weekend, you guys can decide for yourselves who wouldve won...;)

firstly, a few nice amares.

Nice 3 clr 05/06 Ultimate Patch of Amare #68/75

amarepatch75.jpg

These cards are supposed to be like the topps "In the Name", except you dont get the whole letter with these patches. still, its pretty cool and techically a #1/1 i guess. Theyre numbered to how many letters in the players surname.

04/05 E-XL Amare Court Authentics Name Plates Patch #3/10

amareexlpatch10.jpg

this one is a die cut version so its slightly rarer than the normal auto.

04/05 skybox premium die cut amare auto

amaresbpautodiecut.jpg

some great additions to the old school collection now, it amazes me how much of a steal you can get some of these old schoolers cards for.

this guy i never really knew about until i did some research on his career. another gun player cut down by injury in his prime, he came back after a bad knee injury to become an all star, so theres hope for amare yet!

05/06 Ultimate Achievements Auto Bernard King #68/85 ($9!)

kingauto85.jpg

a nice 3 clr Knicks patch, 05/06 Ultimate Bernard King Gold Patch #18/20 ($11!)

kingpatch20.jpg

The patch i needed to finish my drexler collection, 05/06 Ultimate Clyde Drexler Patch #46/75

drexlerpatch75.jpg

super steal here, paid $33US all up inc postage PLUS an international money order for this, books at $150!

robinsonpatch100.jpg

thanks for looking!

You're now Trey's bestest friend!

:prayer:

Those are some sick cards Jeremy!!! I love the patches!!! I think you're leading me to collect auto patches in the future, hehehe.

Well done!

Super mailday JZA! Those new Ultimates are definitely a beauty. I like that Bernard King & Drexler cards. Sweet patches on them and the auto on top. ;)

The D-Rob is sweet too man. I told you, you will like those UD Ultimate Game Jersey Patch. That's your second one, eh? Second after The Mailman? :confused:

SWEET Drexler. You would have had my vote if you used that badboy.
Dang that must have been a frustrating wait for all of those.

all very nice cards JZA to hard to pick which card i would prefer most out of those but i really like Drexler and D.Rob patch cards and the Bernard patch card was a steal.

Holy crap. So many sweet patches. Even though Brad had the Zo's, these would have ben hard to beat. The Ultimate Amare is awesome. Great work J.

Jezza, nice stuff! I had like 5 mailers come in today aswell! So you would have had some good competition, lol. What's the Amare Skybox auto numbered out of on the back?
I like the Amare Ultimate patch best, he has a little fro in that pic.

Back
Top Bottom