Very late Kemp mail day

AbraCalabro

OzCardTrader
Real Name
T
These came in a while ago, but I don't think I ever posted them here. A few of you guys may have seen these on BO and HK already, but here they are. Sorry about the scroll fest.

CITn7Zi.jpg

sZxkDEw.png

fYmaMG5.png

Mt3w4IX.png
K5uYxCC.png
d3AcCKn.png
KfhvLo2.png

rS7ynZS.png
rTI3BTK.png

rip5LCi.jpg
ax41uui.jpg

N1Vz7eH.png
hJC73Ms.png

aBYIHHt.png
ZSzLfKX.png

traiaH5.png
mIcUE0W.png

Nrf99ni.png
fcZQIO2.jpg

8ALSVRx.jpg
NlGmXZC.png

IcvjXtq.png

Who likes honey mustard?
f2tI14b.png

picked up doubles of these:

lbmFgkv.jpg

Always loved the look of Legacies... Gotta get me Reignman auto one of these days too, Autographics was always a nice on card product but those Cavs jersey are ghastly!

still seems so odd seeing him in those non Sonic jerseys.

Orlando? i had totally forgotten. crazy he played for my blazers too...

some cool additions in there matey, nice cards :)

Thanks for the looks guys. He definitely looked best in the Seattle colors where his prime really came about, I think a lot of people agree with that too. Sonics autos can be had relatively cheap, but they're some of his nicest ones from UD in his playing days, win/win situation.

I like this type of threads, brings back so many memories! Thanks for sharing!

Oh and nice cards as well :lol:

I like this type of threads, brings back so many memories! Thanks for sharing!

Oh and nice cards as well :lol:

lol, :D thanks a lot. I love looking through posts like this from other collectors as well, a trip down memory lane is always a good time. The creativity and variety we had back in those days is unmatched.

I agree, for us 90s kids anyways. Panini does have some amazing products but so overwhelming with not so great products :thumbsdown:

As a Kemp collector myself I kinda like the oddity factor of the UD magics card. I was surprised when panini release the GS base card featuring variations in the blazers and magic unis. Nice stuff all round.

Back
Top Bottom