graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Some nice Hills this week, saved them all up and scanned them all tonight ..

First lot is from Scott (cardhusslah) from Beckett. He hooked me up with the sweet sample card top right, and then threw in some commons from 05-06 releases just for kicks. Thanks Scott!

mailday3.JPG

These next cards are from various Auctions i've won - the Bowman Chrome refractors were cheap and the other stuff were just various cards I liked.

mailday4.JPG

These cards I already have, but you can never have too many refractors!

mailday5.JPG

This is from jvalles, a bloody sweet Quad jersey card #/50 from Reflections - I need to get a Magnetic one touch for it (unfortunately it doesnt win for card of the week this week)

mailday6.JPG

Finally, this card I thought was fantastic. I was umming and arring about going for it, then made my decision to go for it. Like Gemini, I expected it to go much higher and to my surprise I won it.

Might I present to you, 1997 Hill Finest Gold Embossed Refractor #48/74 AND PSA9.

mailday2.JPG
mailday.JPG

Thanks for letting me share!

very nice cards there, specially like the embossed refrac, great work :)

I like the Celts one in there.....Hang on its all Hills. Ahh good for you ;-)

That refractor psa 9 is just silly good! Not a bad grade for a card with cut like that. Well done on the copius amounts of Hills. Thats one of the biggest in volume I've seen in a while. Good to see they are commons or bargains and the house payment is safe for the month. ;-)

Thanks for sharing :)

Awesome additions G-Will!

The Gold Ref. is (again) a sweet card! Sucks how they cut some of it off tho. Perhaps they didnt have enuff color or something to fill a full card??

The front of it, sorta looks like a sketch, and not a photo, or is that just my eyes again?

Sending any off for some slabbing work??

Too many cards to mention, as ive said before ive got so many cards I havent scanned and put on the website yet. I will get there one day - maybe when they stop producing Hill cards I will get a chance to catch up!

Back
Top Bottom