ULTIMATE REDEMPTION SET #24

4wdextreme

OzCardTrader
Real Name
adam
Happy to say that I received my ultimate redemption today, after weeks of speculation to what the ultimates redeemed exactly the theory about the 23,24,25 was right

have to say the guernsey cards are really high quality, very thick and are better than what I thought they would be in hand, very happy with them

really cool to have the matching set #24 of guernsey patches , I was really hoping for these guernsey cards to be unique to the rest like gold foil, signatures the words 1 of 3 or ultimate written on there, anything like that would have made these more special and valuable to collectors, The only thing unique is that there isnt a redemption card for each card only the ultimate redempton 1/3 for the 36 cards

But a redemption card that redeems 36 guernsey patch cards is awesome and makes the ultimate right up there with some of the best football cards ever released, when you think about it to try and find cards that compare with how cool this card is you need to go back to last century

Out of the 36 guernsey cards I had 10 with multiple colour patches
here are the scans of the better patch cards

IMG-3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom