UFC UFC 110 - Acer Arena Sydney

looking forward to watching this... just picked up Wandys 110 Walkout Tee.. hoping he wins

Yeah picked that tee up a couple weeks ago! Nice tee..Not as nice as Rashads benjiman franky tee but still cool..

Siege!!! Are you for real I'm pretty sure bonnar is gonna bang and beat "the experiment" but your definitely right taking wandy and nog..I wouldn't be suprised if big nog ko"s velasquez his chin was questioned against Kongo twice!

Anybody want to bet some cards on the fights?

Turbo 911, pm me about the weigh-ins if you need information, I managed to track down some info on them, when, where, how to get in etc!

My predictions for the 110 bouts (in bold):

Heavyweight Bout: Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Cain Velasquez
Middleweight Bout: Wanderlei Silva vs. Michael Bisping
Light Weight Bout: Joe Stevenson Vs. George Sotiropoulos
Heavyweight Bout: Mirko Filipović vs. Anthony Perosh
Light Heavyweight Bout: Keith Jardine vs. Ryan Bader
Light Heavyweight Bout: Stephan Bonnar vs. Krzysztof Soszynski
Middleweight Bout: Goran Reljic vs. C.B. Dollaway
Welterweight Bout: Dong Hyun Kim vs. Chris Lytle
Light Heavyweight Bout: James Te-Huna vs. Igor Pokrajac

I would be willing to bet 2 packs of Series 2 UFC (against your 2 packs of Series 2 UFC or $22 if you don't have any packs to bet with) on any of the following fighters: Nog, Wand, Krzysztof.

Anyone interested in taking any of those bets??

Rules:
Whosever fighter wins, they get the 2 packs.
If it is a draw then nobody gets anything!
If it goes to the judges then we respect their decission, even if we all agree that they got it wrong!! (if the fighters have to live with it, so can we!!)
The bet will be drawn up as a deal in the submit trade section of the site and both parties have to agree to the bet/deal to make it official.
The packs to be broken in the box break thread, so everone gets to see the spoils! :)

Who's up for it??

[quote

I would be willing to bet 2 packs of Series 2 UFC (against your 2 packs of Series 2 UFC or $22 if you don't have any packs to bet with) on any of the following fighters: Nog, Wand, Krzysztof.

Anyone interested in taking any of those bets??

Rules:
Whosever fighter wins, they get the 2 packs.
If it is a draw then nobody gets anything!
If it goes to the judges then we respect their decission, even if we all agree that they got it wrong!! (if the fighters have to live with it, so can we!!)
The bet will be drawn up as a deal in the submit trade section of the site and both parties have to agree to the bet/deal to make it official.
The packs to be broken in the box break thread, so everone gets to see the spoils! :)

Who's up for it??[/quote]

I'll take you up on the Bonnar v Krzysztof fight! Bonnar all day!

If on the off chance i lose ;) i'll depo the cash via paypal thursday...agreed?

Nog, Wanderlei, Cro Cop!!! :worthy:

Me and siege got a bet on boys!

Who else is coming to the party?...
Ive got Nog, Wanderlei, Cro Cop...
Anybody wana go against them 3 options?

As ive already bet on Bonnar v Krystoph

Don't really know? Jardine loses fights he should win and wins fights on paper he should lose! I'd never bet on sardine!! Especially after seeing him go 3 rounds with page!! Thought he was going to sleep 1st round..so I wouldn't want to throw money on that fight..but I will take a bet to see if you can find a fighter who is more physically ugly than jardine haha

My picks:

Heavyweight Bout: Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Cain Velasquez
Middleweight Bout: Wanderlei Silva vs. Michael Bisping
Heavyweight Bout: Mirko Filipović vs. Ben Rothwell
Light Heavyweight Bout: Keith Jardine vs. Ryan Bader
Light Heavyweight Bout: Stephan Bonnar vs. Krzysztof Soszynski
Middleweight Bout: Goran Reljic vs. C.B. Dollaway
Welterweight Bout: Dong Hyun Kim vs. Chris Lytle
Light Heavyweight Bout: James Te-Huna vs. Igor Pokrajac
Light Heavyweight Bout: Elvis Sinosic vs. Chris Haseman

Better go for the Aussie fighters!

Heres hoping Bisping loses his head Hendo style vs Silva, bloody hate him!

I hope Mirko is back to his old self, however i very much doubt it and think Rothwell him take him down easy.

I had to take Nogueira over Cain, i think Big Nog can test his chin and if the fight goes to the ground, Nog will defend well and possibly get the submission

I am so bloody excited its not funny lol. I have this weird funny feeling thats it gonna be old school pride fc night. I have a feeling Cro Cop is gonna knock rothwells head off with a leg kick, Wandi is gonna axe murder bisping with a barrage of flying knees in his face and Nog is gonna snap Caines arm off with a brutal comeback submission (after eating Caines ground and pound).

Well thats my dream anyway lol. I hope Jardine wins. I think he will be fired up, needs a win badly or there could be contract issues.......

Also did anyone watch the press conference today. Dana White said it is very possible based on the reaction/response of Aussie fans that the UFC could become an annual event (or close to it) in Australia. Oh Yeah!!!!!!!!

Damn I am feeling pumped today!!!
Can't wait to fly out to Sydney :)

Really hoping I will be able to get into the weigh-ins tomorrow.
Will be sure to post some photo's etc of the event (on the boards) when I get home!

Back
Top Bottom