UFC UFC 110 - Acer Arena Sydney

siegeandspike

UFC Fan!
Real Name
Chris
eBay User
Siegeandspike
Thought we should have a thread for the first ever Australian UFC event!!

I booked my flights about a week ago and this morning was fortunate enough to get hold of 3 tickets (for myself and 2 mates) in the Diamond section :D

There has been lots of talk on the web about proposed bouts for the event. Check out the 'rumoured' bouts for the event.....

http://mmajunkie.com/event/659/ufc-110.mma

If we end up with a card like this then I would be over the moon, it looks to be a GREAT card!!

Anyone else planning to go watch it live??

Im booking my tickets tongiht for me and my brother

We flying over from NZ

The card is

Heavyweight Bout: Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Cain Velasquez
Middleweight Bout: Wanderlei Silva vs. Michael Bisping
Heavyweight Bout: Mirko Filipović vs. Ben Rothwell
Light Heavyweight Bout: Keith Jardine vs. Ryan Bader
Light Heavyweight Bout: Stephan Bonnar vs. Krzysztof Soszynski
Middleweight Bout: Goran Reljic vs. C.B. Dollaway
Welterweight Bout: Dong Hyun Kim vs. Chris Lytle
Light Heavyweight Bout: James Te-Huna vs. Igor Pokrajac
Light Heavyweight Bout: Elvis Sinosic vs. Chris Haseman

Which in all honesty is the best striking card i reckon the ufc have ever put on!

Hopefully wanderlei can put the stomp on bisping i hate that guy!

Im there, gonna fly or drive up there, not too sure at this stage.

Got the premium seats, wouldnt have minded diamond, however i didnt want to be looking through the cage, so hopefully the seats i got let me look over the top of the cage.

Cant wait!

Nice, diamond seats hey! I haven't got tix but might consider trying to get some if the ebay prices go down. Would have been there with bells and whistles on if GSP or Lyoto were fighting, actually like bisping and it's a good card but not sure it'll get me there :)

i'm flying up from vic, Got tickets in the gold section, Everything i've ever heard about live UFC's is that unless your in the 1st few rows your gonna be watching the big screen most of the night anyway.

Should probably look into flights and accomodation soon lol.

Does anyone know how to get in to the weigh-ins?
From what I can find out, they are on Sat 20th feb at 2pm or 4pm at acer arena and you do need a ticket??
Does anyone know if you can use your event ticket to get in or is it a seperate ticket?

Yeah One is showing 110 as a one off.

Theres also gonna be a big viewing party in Sydney,Its gonna have some fighters there for a q&a and all that jazz.

Im in the fight club and according to the fight club website the weigh ins begin at 2:00pm on the 20th. Doors open at 11:00am, at the acer arena.

Doors open 11:00am.

Q&A begins at 12:00pm

Actual weigh Ins begin at 2:00pm.

No word on who will be at the Q and A.

From what I understand the Q and A is for fight club members only, then they get first dib at seats for the weigh ins, then they let evryone else in. I think thats how it works anyway.

Starting to get pretty pumped about the event!!!
Planning on going to the weigh-ins on saturday too.
Looking forward to hopefully! meeting a couple of the fighters around the weigh-ins??
Fingers crossed!

Man I can't wait for this event I'm thinking it's the best event the ufc has ever put on..reminding me of the good old pride days when the cards were stacked from top to bottom! How did u Aussies fluke this haha?!

Finally wanderlei fighting against people his own size! Fingers crossed he does an absolute demo job on bisping I'll ve happy as Larry if he ko"s him!

Have a great time everybody who is going! I think you guys are the luckiest fans yet..I herd a rumour it was the fastest sold out event they've had...

Warrrrrrrrrr Wandeco!!!!!!!!

I am still amazed at the event card. It has to be (on paper) one of the best cards that the UFC has put on in years. We were lucky to get an event in Aus, but blessed that it was suck a kick-ass line up!!
I like Bisping, but think that Wand should KO him possibly as early as the 1st!

War Wand!
War Soszynski!!!
War Nog!

Back
Top Bottom