Triple Brownlow Sig - went for only $810!

crows2010

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tex
Spewing I was asleep when this ended, obviously it could have ended up a lot higher with a bit more of a bidding war but does anyone else think this was an absolute bargain?!

It doesnt pop up very often, dj23dj would be spewing with that sale price you would think...

So come on, who from here nabbed it ;)?

Lucky sod!

love this card, dual and triple sigs need to be done more often i think. cant believe it sold for so low, if id had the coin i would have had a go at it.

I need it for my collection but its not something i search as it rarely comes up. Absolute steal id say

I know of someone who paid $2k for this card last year, yep $810 was a steal.

Same here Crows2010, I didnt get up early enough to bid on it, I was gonna have a crack for anything under $1200 (& not liking my chances). I could have died with a leg in the air when I saw what it went for.

dj23dj sold a Chris Judd Captain redemption for $660 last week as well. Not a good time for sellers thats for damn sure. Maybe it's the time of year? People just aren't spending at the minute.

cards that higher value the problem is while heaps of people want them it depends who can afford it at that particular time.

Bloody Bargain!!!! 810 bucks, worth 3000 at cardzone. still 800 bucks is a big lot of money for a card with signatures on it, how come common cards with autos arent worth that much haha, id be a millionaire by now

Yep, what a steal!! I couldn't believe that it sold so cheaply.

I was also watching 23dj23's Michael Tuck case card sig - normally easily a $500-600 card - sold for $293!! Was away in Sydney and missed the end of it - absolutely filthy, have been waiting for this card for ages and another opportunity goes begging! :mad:

Yep, what a steal!! I couldn't believe that it sold so cheaply.

I was also watching 23dj23's Michael Tuck case card sig - normally easily a $500-600 card - sold for $293!! Was away in Sydney and missed the end of it - absolutely filthy, have been waiting for this card for ages and another opportunity goes begging! :mad:

i left work that arvo and it was sitting at around its final sale price, i thought to myself at the time, dont even bother Dazza, the final sale price will be another $200 on top of that. how wrong i was :eek: once in a life time price id say! but still glad i didnt have a go at it, havent really got $300 to spare on a card at the moment anyway. but someone got a massive bargain. there were actually some good high end cards finish this week. couple of case card sigs inc simon madden which i thought sold too cheap aswell at only $305

Was a sensational price, i was watching and tempted to bid but i knew the high bidder, i told him i would not bid unless he was outbid. I know there is one very happy member on this forum ;) Congrats :D

can i take a stab in the dark and say OHHYEAH!!

Fingers crossed he landed it!

:mad:
nah mate, shattered i paid acouple of hundred more and got one afew days before that got listed.
Was tempted to go for another but 2gs on two cards would've smashed my bank account.

haha cheers
Still plenty to go, but first maybe some serious overtime lol

Back
Top Bottom