Trade Rumours?

teams are still yet to delist there selected players but there will be some handy pick up this season mostly youth too, Hawks delisted a couple of players worth thought Ries, Thurgood and Miller. We will delist Jason Cloke and Cam Cloke who is linked the Roos.

I think the WCE will de-list Josh Wooden and if they do he should be snapped up......a VERY good midfielder who has suffered from lack of opportunity due to the strength of the WCE's midfield.

Oh my!

White Choc - i dont know how your bombers are gonna improve with Bolton and Winderlich still on your list! Reynolds is gone but those 2 guys are not AFL footballers....

It will be interesting to see if Ben Hart gets picked up, hopefully not, seeing him in any jumper bar a crows is as wrong as seeing Jordan in a Wizards jersey, Hakeem in a Raptors jersey, Ewing in a Sonics/Magic jersey or Dominique in anything but those classy old school Hawks jerseys.:(

Hopefully he doesnt go, and joins the crows as a special assistant coach, like Carey at Collingwood, SOS at the Doggies or Sammy Newman at Melbourne

Back
Top Bottom