Trade Rumours?

Magicman

Banned User
Real Name
Kyle Redenbach
eBay User
hotshot1717
Yes its that time again for your dose of trade rumours....

Some ive heard do the rounds is involving Chris Tarrent to the Weagles and also to the Swannies.

What have you guys heard so far?

Gardiner to Adelaide ?

Adelaide will examine all possibilities in a bid to find a replacement for injured ruckman Rhett Biglands including making a play for West Coast ruckman Michael Gardiner or Hawthorn's Peter Everitt.

Gardiner is on the Crows' radar after it was confirmed that Biglands would join forward Trent Hentschel on the sidelines with a knee injury, while Everitt is available after severing ties with the Hawks.

Crows football operations manager John Reid denied that Adelaide coach Neil Craig was in Melbourne yesterday talking to Gardiner, who is looking for a new home after several off-field indiscretions at the Eagles.

With Biglands out, veteran Matthew Clarke, who enjoyed a strong season supporting Biglands, might be talked into playing for another year.

More discussions with him will take place in the next two days.

Everitt, whom the Hawks say they will trade, will also be considered by Adelaide but only if he is willing to accept a short-term contract, with Reid ruling out a trade if the Hawthorn veteran wants a three-year deal.

Adelaide has a plethora of ruckmen waiting in the wings- with Ben Hudson, Ivan Maric, John Meesen and Jonathon Griffin - but none is a certainty to take over the No.1 ruck mantle next season if Clarke decides to hang up the boots.

i heard somewhere that Spider wants back in at St Kilda now Thomas is gone, we are desperately lacking in the ruck department so that would be good!

Richo - was reported here this morning that those 2 ruckman will not be looked at. I thought Gardnier would have been a good fit for the Crows.

matty - IMO i dont think the Saints require Everitt, they need an up and coming ruckman. Someone who can ruck for them for more than 1 season.

found this at Big Footy all the current rumours going around.....

Bret Thornton to Hawthorn for Pick 6

Bret Thornton to Hawthorn for Pick 24 and Clinton Young

Amon Buchanan to Hawthorn for Pick 24 and Clinton Young

Pick 1 to Adelaide for Graham Johncock and Pick 13

Pick 1 to Adelaide for Brent Reilly, John Meeson and Pick 13

Chris Tarrant to West Coast for Pick 16

Chris Tarrant to West Coast for Pick 33 and Josh Wooden/Andrew McDougall

Chris Tarrant to Brisbane, Jason Akermanis to Western Bulldogs, Daniel Cross to Collingwood

Chris Tarrant to Melbourne for ?

Ashley McGrath to Fremantle for Paul Medhurst and Pick 31

Jason Johnson to Melbourne for ?

Jason Johnson to Geelong for James Kelly

Joel Perry to Sydney for ?

Andrew McDougall and Pick 34 to Port Adelaide for Pick 23 and Pick 39

Daniel Bradshaw to West Coast for Pick 23 (Port Adelaide) + Josh Wooden/Rowan Jones

Bradshaw to Geelong for Pick 25 and ? (Fringe Player)

Daniel Bradshaw to West Coast for Andrew McDougall and Pick 16

Ryan Ferguson to Essendon for Dean Solomon

Peter Everitt to Sydney for ?

Peter Everitt to St Kilda for ?

Mark Coughlan to Fremantle for Graham Polak and Pick 31

Shane Tuck and Andrew Krakouer to Kangaroos for Pick 3

Cameron Cloke to Richmond for ?

Brad Miller to Richmond for ?

Graham Polak to ? for ?

now way johncock is going anywhere, same with reilly. meeson maybe but crows need rucks bad atm, i dont see him going.

Johncock for Gibbs is a preety fair deal going by the hype of the kid, the next Judd they say ;) I havent heard much about him though becuz i live in Brisbane but if i was an Adelaide supporter i wouldnt be overly dissapointed if that deal happened, but it wont anyway!
solomon for ferguson i wouldnt mind
both are decnt players but have never really shone for their respected clubs.

along as Kent Kingsley is gone from Kardinia Park, i dont care whom comes in.

it would be good to a great a ready-made fwd, perhaps Chris Tarrant or Michael Gardiner, but honestly i dont know what is going on down in Cat Land

All i can say is "ThankGod Grant Thomas is GONE".......... Rather have no coach then a ...... wait a minute actually with him there we had no coach anyway.
Win Win Situation

Carlton are gonna want more than pick 13 and Johncock for pick 1 they have made some dumb decsions in recent years but not that dumb!!

found this at Big Footy all the current rumours going around.....

Bret Thornton to Hawthorn for Pick 6

Bret Thornton to Hawthorn for Pick 24 and Clinton Young

Amon Buchanan to Hawthorn for Pick 24 and Clinton Young

Pick 1 to Adelaide for Graham Johncock and Pick 13

Pick 1 to Adelaide for Brent Reilly, John Meeson and Pick 13

Chris Tarrant to West Coast for Pick 16

Chris Tarrant to West Coast for Pick 33 and Josh Wooden/Andrew McDougall

Chris Tarrant to Brisbane, Jason Akermanis to Western Bulldogs, Daniel Cross to Collingwood

Chris Tarrant to Melbourne for ?

Ashley McGrath to Fremantle for Paul Medhurst and Pick 31

Jason Johnson to Melbourne for ?

Jason Johnson to Geelong for James Kelly

Joel Perry to Sydney for ?

Andrew McDougall and Pick 34 to Port Adelaide for Pick 23 and Pick 39

Daniel Bradshaw to West Coast for Pick 23 (Port Adelaide) + Josh Wooden/Rowan Jones

Bradshaw to Geelong for Pick 25 and ? (Fringe Player)

Daniel Bradshaw to West Coast for Andrew McDougall and Pick 16

Ryan Ferguson to Essendon for Dean Solomon

Peter Everitt to Sydney for ?

Peter Everitt to St Kilda for ?

Mark Coughlan to Fremantle for Graham Polak and Pick 31

Shane Tuck and Andrew Krakouer to Kangaroos for Pick 3

Cameron Cloke to Richmond for ?

Brad Miller to Richmond for ?

Graham Polak to ? for ?

Will be interesting to see if any pan out but none look a realistic chance to me !

Some WCE news - West Coast captain Chris Judd will undergo undergo arthroscopic surgery next week on the shoulder he injured during last Saturday's grand final win. While Judd's shoulder slipped back into its socket soon after it had popped out against the Swans, the club captain still requires the minor operation.

Meanwhile, tough defender Beau Waters has been cleared of any serious damage to his shoulder and will not require surgery. Eagles Daniel Chick (foot), Daniel Kerr (foot) and Ashley Hansen (knee) have all had surgery since Saturday's premiership win.

dean solomon for james kelly is what i've heard.. could be wrong..

WHAT!!!:mad:

why would geelong want Solly????

he was a good 2nd tier player in Essendon's haylcon years in the late 1990's and 2000, but he has been exposed since... really doesnt fit in to the new fast paced AFL game.

Jimmy Kelly has been up and down, but still has a good 5 years in him, where as Solly is going to retire soon, probably in the next 2 years.

all i can say is that i hope that your wrong, White Chocolate.

Where are you guys "hearing" all these rumours......or are you just making them up ?

Anyways here are some REAL Rumours :lol:

Fremantle have expressed interest in acquiring Essendon utility Dean Solomon, while teammate Jason Johnson could also be looking for a new club during trade week. Both players have been offered one-year deals by the Bombers, but their manager, Michael Quinlan, has indicated that the pair want a two-year contract. The Dockers have made repeated inquiries about Solomon, while Johnson is attracting interest from St Kilda and Melbourne.

Sydney could make a play for wayward Collingwood forward Chris Tarrant at the AFL's annual trade week starting next Monday. The Swans have delayed making any early moves on acquiring Hawthorn ruckman Peter Everitt so that their ability to lure the Magpie could not be compromised. Several other clubs have also entered the race to recruit Tarrant, including Fremantle and the Western Bulldogs.

Well Akermanis to the Bulldogs the only trade so far thats a done deal...

Interesting to se what we get for Tazza, Freo look like offering us Pick 13 and a player... Schammer and Crowley are the 2 being mentioned.

Also talk of a 3 way deal with the Tigers where Polak would go to Tigerland for their pick 8, whilst Freo chuck in their 13th pick. Freo would then use that 8th pick to snare Tazza.

man i just want carlton to face reality and do the damn trade for Thornton to come to hawthorn (tho know this we will not trade pick 6 away for anybody i doubt).

Well Akermanis to the Bulldogs the only trade so far thats a done deal...

Interesting to se what we get for Tazza, Freo look like offering us Pick 13 and a player... Schammer and Crowley are the 2 being mentioned.

Also talk of a 3 way deal with the Tigers where Polak would go to Tigerland for their pick 8, whilst Freo chuck in their 13th pick. Freo would then use that 8th pick to snare Tazza.

crowley is untouchable, no chance he'll be moved!!!!

Back
Top Bottom