Trade Rumours

holzbauer

Banned User
Real Name
Benny
eBay User
ranipatel72
hey guys there have been a few trade rumours going around the place and thought it would be a good idea if we shared our knowledge with everyone. i'll start with one which is nearly confirmed.
Andrew Raines (RICH) to Brisbane for their 3rd round pick
LMK if you have any or if this is wrong, cheers guys. :v:

raines (rich) to brisbane for 3rd round pick
spangher (wce) to Carlton
Staker (wce) to the east-coast
dalziel (bris) to WCE
andries everett leaving the dogs
mclean (MELB) to carlton for pick 11
Taylor Walker, maybe to ESS or COLL
barry hall to the bulldogs

Staker for Dalziell is on the boards. Staker wants to move east to save his career and home-sick perth boy Dalziell wants to come home

WE NEED TO KEEP SPANGHER!!!!

andries everett leaving the dogs 5 teams interested in him

---------- Post added 21-09-2009 at 08:00 PM ----------

gary ablett going to melbourne for $1,000,000 and first 2 draft picks lol

Yeah. ;) They need someone like Hall or Lloyd.

I want Geelong to pick-up Lloyd so we have a big forward as Mooney will be going in a few years, then Lloyd will be able to teach Hawkins into becoming a great forward. :D

well said............

WTF HOW DUMB ARE CARLTON HAHAHA
MELBOURNE announced on Wednesday that it had reached an in principle agreement with Carlton to trade Brock McLean for their first round draft pick (No.11 overall) in this year's NAB AFL National Draft.

McLean met with Melbourne officials on Monday and informed them of his request to be traded from the club.

The agreement with Carlton is subject to the completion of medical screenings and the finalisation of paperwork during the exchange period, which starts on 5 October.

Melbourne list manager Tim Harrington said the deal seemed like a fair outcome for both clubs.

“It is very disappointing to lose a player of Brock’s calibre," Harrington said. "Once Brock made this decision it was important that we secured a commensurate trade and this has been achieved.

“We are now in a very strong position at the National Draft with four selections inside the top 18, all before any other clubs’ second selections have occurred.

"In the context of the last uncompromised draft for a number of years, this represents an outstanding opportunity to further build and develop our young playing list.”

McLean, who has played 94 games with the Dees and was runner-up in last year's best and fairest, said he felt like the move from Melbourne was the best thing for his football career.

“While it has been an extremely tough decision as I have given the club my all, I am confident it is the right one for both parties," McLean said.

Jamie Charman is on the out for the Lions.
Brent Staker will really struggle at the Lions.
Warney were the hell do you propose he plays?

haha carlton are dumb...especial that they wanted to trade a player and top draft pick for andrejes everitt..now this deal. lol

Back
Top Bottom