Trade Rumours

Youd think Collingwood would go hard for Charman if he is indeed on the outer at brisbane.

And yeah Carlton are paying over the odds for McLean. Good dealing by the Dees there.

Youd think Collingwood would go hard for Charman if he is indeed on the outer at brisbane.

And yeah Carlton are paying over the odds for McLean. Good dealing by the Dees there.

id rather see pies persist with wood. charman will be 28 next season.

Carlton will end up rooting themselves and go over the salary cap again with all there trades and be right back where they where 2 years ago. Maybe they can trade there runner for mclean :lol:

And as for trade news i read a article that said pies and essendon are chasing adelaide player taylor walker said that both clubs where prepared to shift heaven and earth to get him.

id rather see pies persist with wood. charman will be 28 next season.

Carlton will end up rooting themselves and go over the salary cap again with all there trades and be right back where they where 2 years ago. Maybe they can trade there runner for mclean :lol:

And as for trade news i read a article that said pies and essendon are chasing adelaide player taylor walker said that both clubs where prepared to shift heaven and earth to get him.
Im still not sold on Wood personally. Though i agree he needs more time.

But if we are to make a tilt for the flag in the next 2-3 years Wood needs to step up. Especially with Fraser and his injuries, Atleast Charman will at the very least not get dominated and can kick goals.

Our ruck stocks are also thin, Bryan is crap and Keefe is a long way from ready.

I would like to do a straight trade ;)
Jamie Charman for Anthony Corrie.
He (Anthony Corrie) seemed to inspire Rhan Hooper and the two as a partnership used to be great goal sneaks providing a good tackling pressure.

BARRY HALL TO THE WESTERN BULLDOGS WOO-HOO!!!
finally we have the answer to our tall forward problem.
hall has indicated he want to go to the doggies and will sign in the next 2 weeks.

barry hall statement from westernbulldogs.com.au is below

Late yesterday, Barry Hall’s management notified the Western Bulldogs that Hall has expressed his desire to play for the Club from next year, after agreeing to terms set out by the Bulldogs.

Prior to this, Hall’s management notified the Sydney Swans yesterday of his wish to be traded to the Western Bulldogs.

General Manager of Football James Fantasia said the Western Bulldogs will sit down with Sydney in the coming days and try to facilitate a trade.

“There remain a number of issues the parties involved need to work through, however the Western Bulldogs remain hopeful an agreement can be reached,” Fantasia said today.

The Club wishes to advise the media that no further comment will be made on this matter until further progress is made.

anymore news on burgoyne?

Looks like The Hawks for pick 9 and (ive heard) Campbell Brown ,Jordan Lewis,Schoenmakers .......................so who knows.Lovett looks set to go to the Dockers for pick 4 which in return they want to use to try and get Junior from the Power

Yeah. ;) They need someone like Hall or Lloyd.

I want Geelong to pick-up Lloyd so we have a big forward as Mooney will be going in a few years, then Lloyd will be able to teach Hawkins into becoming a great forward. :D

:blink: how old do u think lloyd is??? How old do u think mooney is? doesnt seem like a master stroke to me :blink:

I would like to do a straight trade ;)
Jamie Charman for Anthony Corrie.
He (Anthony Corrie) seemed to inspire Rhan Hooper and the two as a partnership used to be great goal sneaks providing a good tackling pressure.

Anthony Corrie will never EVER be back at Brisbane. VERY lucky if he is on an AFL list at all next year.

---------- Post added 25-09-2009 at 07:46 AM ----------

And I don't think Carlton are paying over the odds for McLean at all.

Make no mistake, this is a VERY weak draft.

Brock McLean is a far safer bet than any player you could land with pick 11 in this draft.

I would happily have parted with pick 13 for Brock McLean.

People overrate draft picks so much in the AFL community these days, it's a joke.

---------- Post added 25-09-2009 at 07:47 AM ----------

Lovett to the Dockers for pick 4 (I hope that's true), Muppets still haven't learned anything come Draft week.

Fremantle have surely learnt their lesson...

Anthony Corrie will never EVER be back at Brisbane. VERY lucky if he is on an AFL list at all next year.

---------- Post added 25-09-2009 at 07:46 AM ----------

And I don't think Carlton are paying over the odds for McLean at all.

Make no mistake, this is a VERY weak draft.

Brock McLean is a far safer bet than any player you could land with pick 11 in this draft.

I would happily have parted with pick 13 for Brock McLean.

People overrate draft picks so much in the AFL community these days, it's a joke.

---------- Post added 25-09-2009 at 07:47 AM ----------

Fremantle have surely learnt their lesson...

Draft picks are definitely over-rated, but Brock Mclean is just as over-rated, if not more-so.

Agreed on Corrie. He's still playing?

And Freo...since the time they traded Jeff Farmer to Melbourne for Phil Gilbert, they've been a joke on the draft/trade scene.

And Davey PPPLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEE stay at the club that gave you the start and has done everything they for you.

I'd be shattered to lose Aaron as he is a pleasure to watch every week and is now the leader of our native boys.

And Brocky, I can't believe the esteem some hold him in, I'm usually over the fence telling him to run but then again I shouldn't as he can only manage a jog at best.

And Davey PPPLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEE stay at the club that gave you the start and has done everything they for you.

I'd be shattered to lose Aaron as he is a pleasure to watch every week and is now the leader of our native boys.

And Brocky, I can't believe the esteem some hold him in, I'm usually over the fence telling him to run but then again I shouldn't as he can only manage a jog at best.

Davey wants out?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!??????

Sure sounds that way and the Dee's are in a panic. Sylvia and Wonna just signed for two more years but Davey is CRUCIAL!

A few clubs like the Don's and Pies are ready to swoop.

dogs are even dumber if they sign Hall give it 6 months and he will be straight back to the old tricks

He doesn't need to be there all season, just the finals ;)

---------- Post added 25-09-2009 at 03:14 PM ----------

Sure sounds that way and the Dee's are in a panic. Sylvia and Wonna just signed for two more years but Davey is CRUCIAL!

A few clubs like the Don's and Pies are ready to swoop.

Where you getting this mail mate?

Back
Top Bottom