Totally Mayo ! (1/1 goodness) *Updated*

That is just ridiculous that you have all those already. But I have some bad news:

"....Panini America is anything but pleased to advise our loyal and dedicated collectors that we have unfortunately made some errors during the production of the 2010-11 Panini Totally Certified release. We have had to prevent some cards from being distributed due to legal infringement issues. Although most of the cards in this particular release will be unaffected, there are many which will including most of the Green Materials Prime cards......"

Read this in one of their product releases a little while ago. Apparently they had some issues with the patches being made out of a Jersey which was proven to be a non authentic jersey or some rubbish. Basically they said they made them but found out they weren't from the right players jerseys.

What twats hey? It sucks though that there are heaps of us trying to get the whole rainbow but never will :(

That is just ridiculous that you have all those already. But I have some bad news:

"....Panini America is anything but pleased to advise our loyal and dedicated collectors that we have unfortunately made some errors during the production of the 2010-11 Panini Totally Certified release. We have had to prevent some cards from being distributed due to legal infringement issues. Although most of the cards in this particular release will be unaffected, there are many which will including most of the Green Materials Prime cards......"

Read this in one of their product releases a little while ago. Apparently they had some issues with the patches being made out of a Jersey which was proven to be a non authentic jersey or some rubbish. Basically they said they made them but found out they weren't from the right players jerseys.

What twats hey? It sucks though that there are heaps of us trying to get the whole rainbow but never will :(

Wow that just ruined my day!

What a troll LOL

Wrong!

That was the highlight of your day!

You think your photoshopped card was 'Totally BS' :lol: I had to actually think to make that up!

JK mate - I hope you find it, and will keep an eye out for you

Well played!!
Totally evil though, I was searching the web for this and couldn't find it and still believed you. You are an evil man!

I found one Finally, Could use some help though.
Found this google searching tonight..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...&viewitem=&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc#ht_500wt_1413

A Guy named Gordis29 sold a Mayo Green Patch in December last year ( How in the world did I miss this??)
With a little research I found that the guy who bought it is named Lamhill33.

I have messaged both parties on Ebay and await a response. Does anyone know these guys/girls by chance?
I need this card to complete a long standing set!
Thanks

update..
Gordis29 lives in Pacoima, Califorina.
He sold the card on Dec 14, 2011 for 22.00 to
Lamhill33, who lives in Hong Kong.
I spoke with both,
Lamhill33 claims that it has been nearly 2 months and hasnt received the card.
Gordis29 claims he sent the card.
Lamhill33 says he will deal if the card arrives.
I may be close to completion, or perhaps 1 of the 5 is Dead.

it sure was, a bargain in hindsight, if it turns up to the buyer, his gonna make a nice tidy profit moving it on, but thats ok. just how it goes.

update..
Gordis29 lives in Pacoima, Califorina.
He sold the card on Dec 14, 2011 for 22.00 to
Lamhill33, who lives in Hong Kong.
I spoke with both,
Lamhill33 claims that it has been nearly 2 months and hasnt received the card.
Gordis29 claims he sent the card.
Lamhill33 says he will deal if the card arrives.
I may be close to completion, or perhaps 1 of the 5 is Dead.

Damn that's getting complicated. Before the hype means that it wasn't register-worthy as well D:

Anyone who knows me knows that this green patch has been a 5 year chase. I am happy to announce that it is FINALLY in route to my collection!! Some of you know this feeling, WHAT A DAY!!

That is all, will post photo when arrives!

Back
Top Bottom