Topps UFC Main Event Box Break

Thanks bdean, should have an auto relic left in the box!

Pack 21

Matyushenko
Pokrajac vs Matyushenko
Liddell
Hyun Kim
Poster - UFC 92
Top 10 Fights Of 09 - Griffin vs Dos Anjos
Gold Base - Steinbeiss vs Jensen
Grove
Miller

Pack 24

Yoshida
Osipczak vs Lester
Jones
Condit
Gold Base - Sotiropoulos
TUF Tribute - Evans
Credeur
Maia

Unless i blacked out on a big hit, or i only got 4 hits from my box, very annoyed :mad:

Im pretty sure this has happened to someone on the forum before, any info on contact details for Topps and what to do/say would be great!

Apart from missing the last hit, it was a good box. Not too shabby i think

Will sort them out and get some scans up soon.

Cheers for watching :thumbsup:

This is becoming a recurring action with these UFC cards..I've had a miss, siege had 1 and now you! I contacted topps, told me to send wrappers and box back to them and then they'll send you out the crappest replacement they can find! Trust me!

This is becoming a recurring action with these UFC cards..I've had a miss, siege had 1 and now you! I contacted topps, told me to send wrappers and box back to them and then they'll send you out the crappest replacement they can find! Trust me!

Thanks for the info mate, almost seems like too much work to get a crappy replacement. Ill send them an email and work out what im going to do.

142 base cards
20 gold parallel base cards
1 black parallel base cards
1 checklist set
4 Fight Poster cards
4 Propaganda cards
10 TUF Tribute cards
8 Top 10 Fights Of 09 cards
4 hits

So not even a base set out of a box again :( And i didn't think the cage relic cards would be so thick! Probably as thick as an Exquisite base card.

What the hell are topps doing???

Even if you pulled a crap auto as the last hit, it still would have been a really good box, from the other hits you got. Just because one hit was missing, it really takes some of the fun out of it. (I have been there)

I sent the box bar code and the empty packs from my last box of series 2 back to topps some time ago with a letter of explanation and a paypal reciept (all the things they requested.) Still have not heard back from them though.

PM me a list of the base cards you need and I will more than likely be able to help you out. Check out my want list, anything I need is tradeable for anything on my trades list!

I will pm you what topps say to do.
It can be found here: .::TOPPS::. About topps FAQ search for "guaranteed" as in 'guaranteed hits missing'!

Cheers for the help Siege, i found that on the Topps website as well.

I was enjoying the box until that happened, a first for me i must say.

I guess the only problem for me in regards to sending off to Topps is that i paid cash for the box, so no receipt on my end. Might have to talk to my local card guy about that perhaps.

So how long ago did you send off the packs/barcodes back to Topps?

Im just sorting out all the base now, i had bought 8 packs previously, so hoping i can get a base set out of all the cards.

It has`been a good couple of weeks or so? Not entirely sure.

Let me know if you end up a couple of base cards short and I will try and fix you up! :)

Just a update, as im scanning all the cards now, just noticed one of the TUF Tributes - Matt Hamill is actually numbered #04/88. Does not look any different from the normal base insert.

Maybe that was my 5th hit :lol:

Will have some scans up soon

can't wait for scans mate. that shouldnt be the fifth hit if it is that sucks

It is not the 5th hit.

I had a numbered TUF Tribute card in one of my boxes. It also came out of a pack that also had another insert in it (ie 2 inserts in the one pack, like in this box).

yeh i wouldnt have thought so.good luck with topps hope you like your alvaes auto. its probably what you will end up with and will cost you more thant what they give you is worth

Back
Top Bottom