Topps Premier Gold 2014/15 info

Are there any cleverly cards in the set?

Unfortunately no Cleverly cards in this set for Villa. The base set has been narrowed to 7 players per team and Cleverly was never going to make the cut, saying that I'm surprised Bacuna made it in the Villa checklist.

@shawnkemp40 I'm sure you've seen on fcf but I've spent around 3 boxes worth on 2 cards :rolleyes: and there's another I'm interested in which could cost another box worth, I think we have a problem :rofl:

Here are the 2 I've bought for anyone interested

bb-XUzE6GEoMqaMxAN4W4F7_5T1qLl7GzDHX0Bb1oCg=w621-h447-no

%24_57.JPG

Well now I have absolutely blown the budget! Between this ever increasing Falcao collection and my mate in Manchester going to the Disabled supporters xmas party yesterday and getting me the kit below signed by 25 of the squad incl di maria, I cannot even look at any more cards for 7 days (poverty enforced detox lol) I also have no wall space so I need to let go of a kit to make way for this one hahaha
Screenshot_2014-12-25-10-35-45.png

Unfortunately no Cleverly cards in this set for Villa. The base set has been narrowed to 7 players per team and Cleverly was never going to make the cut, saying that I'm surprised Bacuna made it in the Villa checklist.

@shawnkemp40 I'm sure you've seen on fcf but I've spent around 3 boxes worth on 2 cards :rolleyes: and there's another I'm interested in which could cost another box worth, I think we have a problem :rofl:

Here are the 2 I've bought for anyone interested

bb-XUzE6GEoMqaMxAN4W4F7_5T1qLl7GzDHX0Bb1oCg=w621-h447-no

%24_57.JPG
@Portlaw - Those are 2 beautiful cards though mate! I am putting it out there now, if you do a premier club break I want man united please! I can never get in on your fcf breaks lol

@shawnkemp40 if I manage to do one you'll definitely be down for united don't worry ;) That united jersey looks great, I forked out a decent bit on an Agbonlahor signed match worn jersey which was auctioned on ebay for the Royal British Legion, they actually auctioned off the united, Liverpool, Chelsea etc teams as well, Di Maria's sold for $4000, Gerrard went for around $8000, thankfully Gabby only set me back a fraction of those :rofl:

That Falcao sold for it's buy it now price of $4000, that is a crazy price

@shawnkemp40 if I manage to do one you'll definitely be down for united don't worry ;) That united jersey looks great, I forked out a decent bit on an Agbonlahor signed match worn jersey which was auctioned on ebay for the Royal British Legion, they actually auctioned off the united, Liverpool, Chelsea etc teams as well, Di Maria's sold for $4000, Gerrard went for around $8000, thankfully Gabby only set me back a fraction of those :rofl:

That Falcao sold for it's buy it now price of $4000, that is a crazy price
Cheers Sean hopefully it goes ahead, yeah $4k is sheer madness. I am fairly certain they will have buyers remorse

Just went in a brutal 1/2 case break live on the net via ebay. The banter was great but the break was horrible. The best card I got of utd was de gea /60. About 5 base and a falcao star signings. Horrible! There was premier gold 1/1 of someone low end, an Ozil base auto, Jedinak plate and a lot of Huddlestone, benteke and sidwell. Definitely won't bother bidding on another utd slot as this appears to be a mainly villa case. Basically including the shipping I paid about $15 per card... epic fail LOL

Back
Top Bottom