Topps Premier Gold 2014/15 info

Had these come in today, the jersey cards are thick as:
upload_2014-12-31_14-53-26.jpeg

upload_2014-12-31_14-53-41.jpeg
Yeah man, I had to get 130pt which arrived today for the jumbo patch. What size are these smaller patches? I am hoping they will fit 75pt!!
In some cases the one touch will be worth more than the card inside it otherwise lol

Yeah man, I had to get 130pt which arrived today for the jumbo patch. What size are these smaller patches? I am hoping they will fit 75pt!!
In some cases the one touch will be worth more than the card inside it otherwise lol

I just tested a 75pt and they don't fit, so a 100pt is needed for the smaller jersey cards.

$_3.JPG
Happy New Year guys! How's everyone going along with these? I finally picked up the /50 falcao crowning achievement and as a side thing because I am still a fan of tim howard picked up a nice 3 colour jumbo patch auto black /25 for $60! Pretty chuffed with this card!

Last edited:
$_3.JPG
Happy New Year guys! How's everyone going along with these? I finally picked up the /50 falcao crowning achievement and as a side thing because I am still a fan of tim howard picked up a nice 3 colour jumbo patch auto black /25 for $60! Pretty chuffed with this card!

Wow, nice card that tim howard one... You have been going on a spending spree, ready for another release soon with premier club? :lol:

You have been going on a spending spree, ready for another release soon with premier club? :lol:[/QUOTE]
Lol, I am hoping that there is only one variant of each player in premier club. CR7 is gonna be a ball breaker!

You have been going on a spending spree, ready for another release soon with premier club? :lol:
Lol, I am hoping that there is only one variant of each player in premier club. CR7 is gonna be a ball breaker![/QUOTE]

Yeap, if its anything like premier gold auto last year, its gonna cost you a pretty sum

Lol, I am hoping that there is only one variant of each player in premier club. CR7 is gonna be a ball breaker!

Yeap, if its anything like premier gold auto last year, its gonna cost you a pretty sum[/QUOTE]
@adi888 are you going for the RVP blank back 1/1? If you are, I won't as he's your PC player. I saw a bit of this earlier in the thread and think it's good sportsmanship!

Yeap, if its anything like premier gold auto last year, its gonna cost you a pretty sum
@adi888 are you going for the RVP blank back 1/1? If you are, I won't as he's your PC player. I saw a bit of this earlier in the thread and think it's good sportsmanship!

Are you talking about the auction from topps at US ebay? I thought they only ship to US address only?

[QUOTE adi888, post: 1538964, member: 4102"]Are you talking about the auction from topps at US ebay? I thought they only ship to US address only?[/QUOTE]
Yeah that's the one. Apparently they will ship but don't advertise it. Some lads in Uk bought some already. Just requested a total to uk once they won the cards lol. Sneaky but well done!

[QUOTE adi888, post: 1538964, member: 4102"]Are you talking about the auction from topps at US ebay? I thought they only ship to US address only?
Yeah that's the one. Apparently they will ship but don't advertise it. Some lads in Uk bought some already. Just requested a total to uk once they won the cards lol. Sneaky but well done![/QUOTE]

Ahhhh im definitely getting that one then :D thanks for the info

QUOTE="adi888, post: 1538967, member: 4102"]Btw, are you waiting for stoke and man u match soon? Sorry for :offtopic:[/QUOTE]
Lol yep waiting for kick off :thumbsup:

Yeah that's the one. Apparently they will ship but don't advertise it. Some lads in Uk bought some already. Just requested a total to uk once they won the cards lol. Sneaky but well done!

Ahhhh im definitely getting that one then :D thanks for the info[/QUOTE]

yeah i bought David De gea's card last year from them, they will ship to australia. i won't bid on van persie either. goodluck with the bid

Back
Top Bottom