Topps Huddle App

Had two cracks at that Gurley pack for nothing

That one was a tough one...I pulled it in the end, took a bunch of packs and it cost me a little paypal to do it...but only because I'm stubborn ! Only 655 made it out there...

I get some strange out of the blue trade offers on Huddle...more so than in the Star Wars app. So many people offering me cards of teams I don't want or already have and asking for low count stuff in return...then pinging me on rating for not accepting... Am I wrong in thinking that if you want a new release low count RC, the least you could offer is similar in return or a decent card of the team I collect ??

Anyone seen the 900,000 coin "box" up at the moment? That's a $125 purchase to get the sort of coinage (which I'm sure is the only way people can get that amount of coins!). That's crazy amount to spend on a free app game!!

That one was a tough one...I pulled it in the end, took a bunch of packs and it cost me a little paypal to do it...but only because I'm stubborn ! Only 655 made it out there...

I get some strange out of the blue trade offers on Huddle...more so than in the Star Wars app. So many people offering me cards of teams I don't want or already have and asking for low count stuff in return...then pinging me on rating for not accepting... Am I wrong in thinking that if you want a new release low count RC, the least you could offer is similar in return or a decent card of the team I collect ??

Regarding the strange offers, you can search a particular cards and offer the same trade to 5 owners of that card at a time; so that could be where the offers are coming from. I didn't think they could rate you for a declined trade though? Only the trades you accept and the offers you receive? I could be way off though!

I am always looking for Carolina cards :)
I have made offers for other peoples duplicates and offering them cards they do not have and i get rejected... i even throw in inserts to sweeten the deal but nope... :(
I think i will just stick to trading with you awesome guys on here :)

Anyone seen the 900,000 coin "box" up at the moment? That's a $125 purchase to get the sort of coinage (which I'm sure is the only way people can get that amount of coins!). That's crazy amount to spend on a free app game!!

Regarding the strange offers, you can search a particular cards and offer the same trade to 5 owners of that card at a time; so that could be where the offers are coming from. I didn't think they could rate you for a declined trade though? Only the trades you accept and the offers you receive? I could be way off though!

I always chuckle when I see their special coins pack with a guaranteed card and all, the prices are just silly. I think they forget they're selling a picture !

Could be wrong, but I thought you could rate a trade even if it didn't get accepted. Otherwise why would you accept a trade and then give them a poor rating ?

I think i will just stick to trading with you awesome guys on here :)

Agreed ! Much prefer trading with OCT'ers!

I always chuckle when I see their special coins pack with a guaranteed card and all, the prices are just silly. I think they forget they're selling a picture !

Could be wrong, but I thought you could rate a trade even if it didn't get accepted. Otherwise why would you accept a trade and then give them a poor rating ?

I think you can rate the trade if the trade has been sent to you, so if you get a crappy trade offer you an give it the 1 star rating when you decline the trade. But I don't think you can send a trade offer and have it declined by someone and then rate the person declining the trade 1 star for not accepting the trade.

Yeah, great pull on the Brees!! Inserts are HARD in huddle... I managed to pull a Adrian Peterson Hometown Hero the other day, but that's the first in ages that wasn't guaranteed per pack.

Trying a premium contest today, hoping it might deliver a nicer pack than the 3 or 5 card base...anyone tried the premium contests ? It's only a 10K one..

Haven't bothered with a paying contest yet. 2 main reasons:
1. Most of my decent cards are all Raiders, so scoring points can be tricky :oops:
2. I'm not sure the value is there in the $10k entering. Be interesting to see the bonus you get though.

Just snuck into the second last prize category with 497 points...didn't help that Aaron Rodgers had a crappy game as he was a lot of my better cards I played...

Got a Blue 42 pack which netted me -

Blue Ben Roethslisbeger
Blue Benardrick Mckinney
Blue Joe Thomas
Blue Kendall Wright

Suppose it's better than 3 base cards I would have gotten in the free game - But would a 10K pack have got me as much ? Dunno?? Still worth a go...

Not too bad. I guess a $10k pack would have probably only netted you one blue or gold at most; so probably worth a shot if you have a couple higher colour cards of the game on.

Did a couple random cross app trades tonight. Traded most of my decent Star Wars for a couple new Raider inserts I didn't have and a couple nice Watt inserts also.

Oh, and also traded a signature on kick (Christian Benteke? don't follow soccer so have no idea!) for this sig:

Back
Top Bottom