Topps Huddle App

AusRam

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Trevor
Got hooked on the Star Wars trader app recently which is a bit of fun, so I thought I'd give the NFL one a go. If anyone out there is on it and wants to trade etc, my user is RAMA66.

does anyone know what this "Free Agent" card is/does? it looks like a vault and it has nothing on the back except for the usual numbers and the same picture as the front?

I think it's a mystery player that gets revealed at the end of the week / month. Maybe? But really I have no idea so that is just a guess... :whistle:

I'm using my coins each day to buy the Gothic packs currently. Thought I would try for the set. Have Carr, Dalton, Maclin and Heath Miller at the moment.

I'm using my coins each day to buy the Gothic packs currently. Thought I would try for the set. Have Carr, Dalton, Maclin and Heath Miller at the moment.
I love those cards, they look really cool, I have P.Manning, E.Lacy & B.Marshall so far...

I have doubles of both P.Manning & E.Lacy so if you end up with a double hit me up mate :) or any Panthers... ;) lol

Just wish they'd give you more free credits, can't do a whole lot with the 10K daily they give you - 1 maybe 2 packs - at least in the star wars app it's 25K daily which can get you a handful of packs...

Guess they need people to pay to play to afford the NFL Licence!

Yeah the daily coins is pretty low. I just started up on Star Wars and Kick actually, just to buy some packs and do a couple cross app trades. Pulled a signature in Kick and some random insert from Star Wars.

Back
Top Bottom