TLA Player In Focus Limited Edition Cards - Released Each Monday 12pm

1537149489612.png
yeah ha.
souths with a few cards, dragons with a few, roosters with a few, sharks with a few, storm with 1.
they are the favorites to win, could call them the quiet achievers.

Thurston??!!

I haven't even received Lachlan Lewis yet!

I guess it takes a bit longer for things to head west. Probably explains why I received a pile of 1974 Scanlens today :cool:

No Lachlan Lewis yet in Sydney metro either.
I did get a Box Card delivered very promptly last week though so must be a production issue of some kind.

Nice to know the west is on par with the east for a while!

I'm sure they'll turn up sooner or later - all the others have!

So, I'm guessing 3 more cards in the series??
- Finals Week 3 PIF
- Grand Final PIF
- Grand Final Team Shot

I was thinking, a nice addition on the reverse of the cards would have been the scores from all games each week - sort of a nice record of the season (assuming your team was not Manly!).

Nice to know the west is on par with the east for a while!

I'm sure they'll turn up sooner or later - all the others have!

So, I'm guessing 3 more cards in the series??
- Finals Week 3 PIF
- Grand Final PIF
- Grand Final Team Shot

I was thinking, a nice addition on the reverse of the cards would have been the scores from all games each week - sort of a nice record of the season (assuming your team was not Manly!).
Clive Churchill Medalist as well I would say...?

last card i got was RTS round 18 before that was Hayne/Moses Round 22. Haven't received anything else since
Jaede, spoke with TLA spokes person on friday, all cards not including reynolds should be delivered this week.
Excuse given, they have been waiting on a delivery of penny sleeves and top loaders.
"its taken 21 rounds of nearly 100 a week" sleeves etc. for someone to realize shit we had better order some more.
All they had to do was get on the phone to Diggaz and ask to buy some off him and he would of probably got in his car and taken them straight over.
How much B u l l s h i t can 1 company dribble.

Jaede, spoke with TLA spokes person on friday, all cards not including reynolds should be delivered this week.
Excuse given, they have been waiting on a delivery of penny sleeves and top loaders.
"its taken 21 rounds of nearly 100 a week" sleeves etc. for someone to realize s*** we had better order some more.
All they had to do was get on the phone to Diggaz and ask to buy some off him and he would of probably got in his car and taken them straight over.
How much B u l l s h i t can 1 company dribble.
umm ok weird explanation but I wish they would communicate more and let people know whats going on, Thank you soo much for the update, much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom