Why are these NBA players on the same card?

skip20

The (un)official PC Showdown Special Comments Guy
Real Name
Skip
Wassup fam?

Inspired by the duos thread I was looking through my multi-player cards. Whilst it is easy to know why some players feature on the same card, for some of the mroe obscure players it left me baffled as to why they'd put them on the same card at all when it appears as though they'd have little to nothing in common....

So why not make an NBA trivia liek thread out of it and see how deep our collective basketball knowledge runs.... As soon as one is answered I'll try to post another.

Start things off pretty easily.... What do these guys have in common basketball wise?

SCN_1229.jpg

Here is a contribution from me.....

IMG_20230503_213441.jpg

I think Iggy and Gerald Wallace might be because they have similarish games, same for McBob and Jeff Green - combo forwards and under-whelming reboudners lol.

The John Wallace and George Gervin one must be a prjection type deal - John Wallace is the second coming of Geroge Gervin type thing, but that comparison doesn;t make a lick of sense if you know anything about basketball... One is the finger rolling iceman and the other more of an undersized powerforward.... Maybe it wa a licensing issue and which images they had access to. heh heh

Back
Top Bottom