Time to vote Kennett out for a second time.

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
Seriously **** off Jeff Kennett.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

:fist::fist::fist::fist::fist::fist:

Is there anyone that agrees with him making this public call in front of a Demon great and AFL chiefs?? Not even Hawks fans by what I've seen.

Hit em while they are low and you are on top reeks all class Jeff. Short memory me thinks and whilst our members are piss weak at times we still have a 150 year club record amount of members this year despite our on field woes. Soon to have a new home at Olympic park etc etc.

My cats are members. Does that mean they get a vote out any merger ??:lol: They can raise their paws.

Lets hope this lights more of a fire in the supporters belly and for the boys on field this weekend. How good would it be to have a miracle win this weekend now so Kennett can have a cry, Nieta go out a winner and me clean up on the bookies :D

One can only dream :thumbsup:

O know! I nearly ran off the road when I heard what that KNOB decided he'd speak out and say! Freaking Tasmanian Hawks President can kiss my arse.

And turn up this week Dee's fans.

Melbourne Sunday..

FINE AND 19!

Give your retiring captain the cheer off he deserves and give Jeff the finger and a moutfull if you see him.

And turn up this week Dee's fans.

Melbourne Sunday..

FINE AND 19!

Give your retiring captain the cheer off he deserves and give Jeff the finger and a moutfull if you see him.

Am dragging the whole family! Well not dragging...mum actually wants to come this week too! But damned if I'm leaving the members and sitting with her. Oh and I'll pull my usual trick, enter the ground with my Melbourne Membership, exit, walk round to the MCC and go in again :D

LOL and boos gate numbers

Lets hope the Celts game on Sunday doesn't go into overtime or I may have to make a BIG call!

Not so long ago the teams were in reverse positions and were talking merger how quickly kennett forgets...what a fuken Muppet

While there is a high likelyhood he is just a knob...do any of you believe he has made these comments to try and fire up Demons "fans" who aren't members to get more involved in the club, get to more games, join up? He is a politician after all, and I don't think he was the worst we have seen (or was he...I don't care really), so it might be a savvy way to "rally the troops" as it were.

While there is a high likelyhood he is just a knob Column A...do any of you believe he has made these comments to try and fire up Demons "fans" who aren't members to get more involved in the club, get to more games, join up Column B? He is a politician after all, and I don't think he was the worst we have seen (or was he...I don't care really), so it might be a savvy way to "rally the troops" as it were.

Have thought of that since this morning actually...but I'm going with a little from column A and a little from column B.

Seriously **** off Jeff Kennett.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

:fist::fist::fist::fist::fist::fist:

I knew it wouldn't be long till I got to say this again.

What a disgrace to his football club and his comments this weekend were just disgraceful. :D:D

Time for him to go Mr Dunstall :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom