the tigers unlucky to miss oit on finals

After I read the thread title all i have to say is....'Again'.

Lucky Freo are in the league as the Tigers are the worst performing side of the last what? 25 years?? 2 years in the finals since 1992.

And Tigers fans just like Col had the audacity to taunt the Dee's cheersquad with wooden spoons yesterday. Well either you make the finals or make up the numbers in modern footy and I'd rather be picking number one in the draft.

Sure we sucked yesterday but taunting Demon supporters (the ones that turn up) with the spoon and saying our club will fold. Well some Tiger fans have VERY short memories. Its not long ago they were rattling tins. And just look at how they have turned it all around since then. And to top it off the Dee's have just as many members this year with not much difference.

Not a vent at the original poster of the thread. More a vent at the minority Tiger supporters I encountered yesterday.

Lucky Freo are in the league as the Tigers are the worst performing side of the last what? 25 years?? 2 years in the finals since 1992.

And Tigers fans just like Col had the audacity to taunt the Dee's cheersquad with wooden spoons yesterday. Well either you make the finals or make up the numbers in modern footy and I'd rather be picking number one in the draft.

Sure we sucked yesterday but taunting Demon supporters (the ones that turn up) with the spoon and saying our club will fold. Well some Tiger fans have VERY short memories. Its not long ago they were rattling tins. And just look at how they have turned it all around since then. And to top it off the Dee's have just as many members this year with not much difference.

Not a vent at the original poster of the thread. More a vent at the minority Tiger supporters I encountered yesterday.

really didnt see that I certainly glad I didnt thats not very good for the sportsmanship of the game lowpoint of the year of football

Had more to do with booze me thinks and they were dancing up and down the aisles waiving them and then challenging fans to punch on. Pure class. There is a way to go about banter and then there is just being a fool.

Too bad our cheersquad is 4 fat guys, 1 old lady and 4 kids or they might of been in trouble.

Had more to do with booze me thinks and they were dancing up and down the aisles waiving them and then challenging fans to punch on. Pure class. There is a way to go about banter and then there is just being a fool.

Too bad our cheersquad is 4 fat guys, 1 old lady and 4 kids or they might of been in trouble.
lol proberly got caught up in the moment or something its just an excuse its not good for the game

Ok I guess what everyone is trying say that the Dees suck and Geelong are the best! (Except for the Collingwood match we let em win :D!) So any way the Cats are back2back and Bartel is back2back also!!!!

GO CATS!!!!

And now you've spoilt the mailday surprise I had for you!!! LOL!!!:woot::p

Since watching the rd 7 game v saints and losing by 3 pts, i been saying all along that loss would cost us.

Had we won that game we'd have finished 6th and saints woulda been 9th.

Not saying we would have gone any good but it would be nice to see the Tiges play some finals.

Back
Top Bottom