the tigers unlucky to miss oit on finals

frogg88

OzCardTrader
Real Name
J
yeah tigers played lots of good football this year and if your a fan I reckon this year has been a stepping stone for the tigers and we will see them up there in the next couple of years

They played well in the 2nd half of the year...they could of made a mess of a few teams in the bottom of the eight....they also were competitive with 2 of the teams in the Top 3 drawing with the Bulldogs and beating the Hawks.

Here's hoping it's a NINTH with a bullet!!

Hmm...can't say I agree. Here are a few key opportunities a Top 8 side would have taken:

- Conceded three goals in the dying minutes to draw with the Dogs in Rd 5
- Flogged by 50 points by the Crows at the MCG in Rd 11 (and again by 60 in Rd 19)
- Beaten by Carlton by five goals in Rd 14

Just one of these games needed to be a win and they would be playing finals football. In fact, the Adelaide games were 8-pointers. If the Tigers won just ONE of those, they would have finished on 50 points while Adelaide would have finished on 48.

Don't get me wrong, the Tigers took a step up this season, but they shot themselves in the foot in key matches.

well u now they had one bad game in the second half the year which every team does unless there perfect like the so called cats by the way that was there bad game

good call play those cards hey how did the pies make it with a winging coach and there depleted team

Very unlucky, particularly seeing as Collingwood made it with that heap of crap they have on the park! :p

The difference between the pies and Richmond is that the Pies can beat ANY team in the AFL on any given day, Richmond can't. As inconsistent as the pies are I can guarantee NO team would wish to play them in the finals, especially Geelong.

The difference between the pies and Richmond is that the Pies can beat ANY team in the AFL on any given day, Richmond can't. As inconsistent as the pies are I can guarantee NO team would wish to play them in the finals, especially Geelong.

:lol: there's that "Geelong are scared of us" mentality again. It's funny :D

collingwood only beat geelong because the cats let them win it as simple as that and i reckon melbourne could have beat the maggies

lol ye of little faith slap yourself melbourne won more games than what i expected them to so you now and it does help losing most senior player at the start of the year either so i wouldnt be to hard on them

lol ye of little faith slap yourself melbourne won more games than what i expected them to so you now and it does help losing most senior player at the start of the year either so i wouldnt be to hard on them

Dude, I was at 12 of Melbourne's games (huge Dees man) and I can safely say that having injuries was not an issue in the slightest. When you're a heap of crap, you're a heap of crap, plain and simple. Had a few bright spots with certain players but man if I could cull that list I'd have a field day!

bias collingwood man hey we smashed them really and what do you think the magpies chances r now i'll tell ya eliminated next week thats my opinion im sticking to it

magpies couldnt even get 4 points against the kangas and their were 8 points up 4 grabs

we both did kangas and maggies and it is a good acheivement in itself i dont really care who does but would still like to see some team nock cats off for the cup this year i guess we will have to wait and see

Back
Top Bottom