The Official TLA Player In Focus Cards Thread

Does anyone on here have 2 of the Tedesco cards received by mistake?

I am still yet to receive mine ? Not sure what I have missed ? But did these cards get sent out to the wrong people who didn’t buy them ? So what is wrong with those cards

Last edited:
I did still yet to receive mine ? Not sure what I have missed ? But did these cards get sent out to the wrong people who didn’t buy them ? So what is wrong with those cards
Paul, check out previou posts, yours may have been sent out to a buyer that has already received theirs, there for they have theres and yours,
From what i understand from reading the previous posts, if you are 1 of those people that had theres sent out to the wrong person, should should be getting a replacement card sent to you if had ordered 1,the card will be the same number with an asterix next to the number and a hologram sticker on it.

Ok is there any one on here that would have 2 of the teddy cards I could purchase? The ones sent to people the didn’t originally buy them ?

I bought one and got one. #1

Do I get the sticker one too? #1 too?

I didn’t buy Verrills though.

Last edited:
I am still yet to receive mine ? Not sure what I have missed ? But did these cards get sent out to the wrong people who didn’t buy them ? So what is wrong with those cards
Paul, check out previou posts, yours may have been sent out to a buyer that has already received theirs, there for they have theres and yours,
From what i understand from reading the previous posts, if you are 1 of those people that had theres sent out to the wrong person, should should be getting a replacement card sent to you if had ordered 1,the card will be the same number with an asterix next to the number and a hologram sticker on it.

Not quite Dave, The round 5 cards that were purchased were all sent out to the wrong list of people (sent to those who purchased cards in round 6). The only way you would of got the first lot of cards is if you purchased cards from the following week (round 6).

A new lot of cards will be printed with an asterix and hologram sticker and sent to the correct list of people that purchased the round 5 cards both Verills and Tedesco. So if you did get a card arrive the number you received may not be the same number as the new one sent out as they followed the wrong list. Example Mad Hatter has the #1 Teddy but depending on his order number he may not of been the first order, however it should mean that he was the first order for the round 6 player in focus, and would expect him to receive the number 1 for that week.

Not quite Dave, The round 5 cards that were purchased were all sent out to the wrong list of people (sent to those who purchased cards in round 6). The only way you would of got the first lot of cards is if you purchased cards from the following week (round 6).

A new lot of cards will be printed with an asterix and hologram sticker and sent to the correct list of people that purchased the round 5 cards both Verills and Tedesco. So if you did get a card arrive the number you received may not be the same number as the new one sent out as they followed the wrong list. Example Mad Hatter has the #1 Teddy but depending on his order number he may not of been the first order, however it should mean that he was the first order for the round 6 player in focus, and would expect him to receive the number 1 for that week.
If thats correct Jaede, which i have no doubt you are correct, as you are pretty thorough and you have followed this up, then it leads to an even more of a stuff up, hey.
I hope Chris gets the follow up version of number 1 Teddy.

1594191056040.png
Pretty sure the Greeks did something similar with money 🤦‍♂️Run out , print more 👌

When they are numbered to say 80 and they 80 people didn’t get them they will have to start again , hence the * and slight difference. Good score for those that ordered them all and will get a double up . One for the good guys 😂😂Then put them on eBay and start the Andrew Johns legends scam again

Nelson Asofa-Solomona has to be a chance this week

I am going big Papa because I am bias, he tore the chooks a new one and the poke the bear quote is classic.

I also think the bunker deserves another nomination for that disgraceful call allowing Waqa Blake to score. If Manly had lost that one....

Oh well if we're nominating officials, Chris Sutton had a shocker on Friday. I doubt Storm or Titans were happy with him.

Back
Top Bottom