The Official BOSTON CELTICS thread

i almost put my fist through the screen, to have a lead of 16 of whatever it was, Dwight foul trouble and not scoring heaps, then have those 2 three pointers by House changed to 2's after review, then KG get burnt on the baseline drive by Shard and no help D...........

one that got away there, gotta be crushing for the morale

No excuses from me - The Hawks gave us problems in 07-08 and all the same problems are now accentuated more by our age and the Hawks improvement...

The C's are being put in their place at the moment - by that I mean below the Magic and the Hawks. We're currently a .500 team and not looking good...

And the Academy award goes to...........Ron Artest for off balance falling backwards and selling an offensive foul for being out of control on his back feet.

And the Academy award goes to...........Ron Artest for off balance falling backwards and selling an offensive foul for being out of control on his back feet.

2nd last game of our road trip where do we end up..Some smelly old hole called Boston......And get the Win...So far that takes out road trip to 5-2 granted we should NOT have lost to the Raptors and the Cavs game being close all the way up till the last 1MIN not a bad little trip..Lets hope they back up 2moz in Memphis.....For those who couldnt or havnt seen it here are the highlights..
NBA.com - The Game Happens Here

Ohh thats right KOBE with ANOTHER game winner.....Although i can predict the future..If chad gets a hold of this he will say that Pierce's push off on Artest wasnt one and IF Ray Allen had of hit that 3 to win it....And Celtics this and and Celtics that BLAH BLAH BLAH....Fact is we won...

Doesn't change the fact a bull**** call gave the Lakers the chance to seal it. Just a terrible call that shouldn't get a whistle at that time in the game. Ray isn't the person to take that shot either the way he is shooting and why we went for a three when it took one to tie and two to win is beyond me.

Who wants games decided like that?

Spoiler - If you hadn't watched (and plan to watch later) Celtics VS Wizards yet, just pass this posting,Please. =)

[hide]

KG did "in your face Jumper (Yes. Not In your face Jam) " against Earl Boykins.
(BTW, Boykins was great.)
[youtube]Mej_vDvHEgQ[/youtube]

Glen Davis might have to improve FT again.
(I hope he will be as same level as he played in last PO. Not sure though.)

[youtube]kE0QC8qRVM4[/youtube]

Last game, Pierce did like that.:lol:

[youtube]InBmjNYv_KM[/youtube]

Tony Allen was dancing. :lol:

[youtube]X7FJzIJCwyU[/youtube]

And Like my past thought, Hack-A-Rondo might be one of tactic for opponent. :lol:
(Rondo might have to improve and practice more FT.)

[youtube]Rv1SGjviXYs[/youtube]

Here is current problem of Celtics.

100201.jpg

[/hide]

Doesn't change the fact a bull**** call gave the Lakers the chance to seal it. Just a terrible call that shouldn't get a whistle at that time in the game. Ray isn't the person to take that shot either the way he is shooting and why we went for a three when it took one to tie and two to win is beyond me.

Who wants games decided like that?

Let's see the same opinion when it's the other team pushing off your defence down the line. An offensive foul is an offensive foul. ;)

Yeah this is borderline trolling but I think it's important to share as it is Celtic News. :cool:

So enjoy Celtic fans. :wave:

[youtube]U-ueEJ1Fc80[/youtube]

* If you haven't watched Celtics VS Nets game (but have plan to watch that game soon), Just pass this posting. =)

[hide]
Funnily, Brook Lopez and Humphries contributed 2 PTs for Celtics. :lol:

[youtube]UR1pbKIt3n4[/youtube]

[youtube]lfM6ZBTgpPg[/youtube]

Dejuan Blair did the similar thing in 2009.

[youtube]yV1y-EQWxrM[/youtube]

[/hide]

Welcome back Daniels! Not expecting much from him for a bit but he is a VERY welcome addition to the squad and free's up House and makes TA more of a defensive guard again with limited ball handling responsibility. Just what we are missing.

Still waiting for the Celts defense squad to show up and I expect TA to get a fair bit of court time today covering the Magic's 3pt shot. Perk vs Howard is always great to watch and see the overated big man get held.

Hmm i think C's may have some worries unfortunately...lets hope in a weeks time everyone is gelling a bit more with Daniels back and even Pierce (even tho hasnt been out long) But yeah now House is freed up which is the best situation for him. Hopefully they dont make any trades either i think they still have what it takes to take them to the Finals

I wonder about a trade to be honest. If we get offered something good for Ray Allen it should at least be considered....his shooting % has dropped and he's being schooled night in and night out defensively....great guy but if a good offer comes along his expiring contract is a decent carrot...

This poor loss to the Magic is a carbon copy of game 7 last year, totally blown away by the 3 pt shooters and nearly caught up but didn't...

Chad I didn't see the game - how is KG shaping up mobility wise? - he was blown by embarrassingly by Rashard Lewis the last loss to the Magic for the game winner. The C's certainly aren't defending as well both individually or as a team as in the past...would like yr opinion on this. I've only seen the Miami game recently and Sheed was truly horrendous - lazy fouls when he can't be bothered moving his feet, getting schooled for dunks on pick and roll defence...basic stuff....

I couldn't watch Celtics VS Magic game.
(Actually it was 4:30 A.M. at my timezone.)

But 2009-10 Celtics problem is simple.

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru...019-so-cs-going-after-nate-eh.html#post641564

We don't need any trade Rather Celtics has to solve the problems by himself.

Furthermore, it might be too late to rebuild Celtics.

so We have to believe in this Celtics if Celtics is better or worse in this season (not Post-Season).

1) Kendrick Perkins has to do something against foul trouble.

Yes, Kendrick Perkins is not DH12 ,Andrew Bynum and Old SHAQ.

But he is few nice Center Position player in this league.

He can (sometimes) stop DH12 and stopped Brook Lopez as nice.

2) Celtics should have to play harder to grad more rebound.

3) and need refreshment of spiritual part.

Rondo hints at other problems for Celtics - BostonHerald.com

I still believe in Celtics.

Of course, it will be not easy to go to Final though.

100201.jpg

waherecnCelticsVSHeatAavi_000228060.jpg

Reggie to Ray

Reggie Miller suggests Allen pare down workouts - Celtics Blog - Boston.com

[youtube]IsUfDf2dpKA[/youtube]

P.S. : Interesting thing is Rondo's stat (against Magic) is near Triple-Double without any T/O. =)

I think you are underating Perkins a whole lot and maybe need to watch him a bit more to see how his offensive game has come leaps and bounds and his fouling is 3000% better than it used to be but with no D being played guys are getting in to the lane when they shouldn't.

As for Ray, well I certainly agree is he is a massive defensive liability at the moment. No point putting up 20pts a game when his man does as he pleases and has career stats on him. At the moment defensively TA makes more sense than Ray out there shudder the thought. As for KG he is certainly lacking leaping ability and that quick first step either offensively of defensively and its getting exploited forcing him to come from behind and guys being channelled into Perk more than past years as I said. Not a lot Perk can do if he is in the arch in the lane and guys cause body contact.

I haven't seen todays game yet and will be interested to see the effort put forward.

Well the rumour mill is in overdrive again. This time its the newly signed BBD being traded for D J Augustin from the bobcats.

Ray is constantly in the rumours too and only TA, House and Scal are the other pieces we could or would trade away.

Still I don't think that trading BBD for a guard is what we need unless it means more moves getting back another big of some sort. Our interior defense isn't what it should be at the moment and KG isn't getting any healthier.

Rondo playing HORSE at ASW is something to look forward to although he might suffer from having a bit of length with a dunking Durant etc.

Back
Top Bottom