The Official BOSTON CELTICS thread

Rose over Rondo????? Stats don't mean **** most of the time, Rondo has been dominant this season and runs rings around Rose. I'd rather make the call watching games than go by the stat sheet. Rondo is just in the position where he isn't the go to guy like some other PG's and can turn it on when needed and does what it takes to get a W. Some nights its 25pts, others its 15 assists.

Celts dropped the bundle when we got some hideous calls late in the game and Doc got tossed. Went from an 12pt lead to 6pts in the spate of 30 seconds and that let the Hawks back in the game with JJ hitting some huge shots. Without the buffer our O rushed possesions and had trouble with the shot clock and somehow using Perk as the last option.

At full strength we have no problems with the Hawks but with no frontline of KG, Sheed and still missing Daniels we struggled at the end of the game.

Don't know Gaz........He has improved his outside jumper immensely and he hits crazy floaters all the time putting him right up with the leagues best FG% but can't hit a FT? Maybe he should take a running jump and hook them? LOL

He has gone 21 for 26 from the line since his misses against GSW, so at least he hasn't let it get to his head.

I hear what you're saying about Rondo being an All Star chad, we'll see how it plays out with the coaches and find out if they are all on the same page as Doc Rivers.

Anyone willing NOT to call todays game over at half time??

Celts up by 36pts!

I WANT to see JR get a stack of court time this second half Doc!

Well a horrendous last minute but they get the win. Allen was atrocious except for a clutch 3! Rondo and Allen couldn't stop Andre Miller for nuts...

Great to see KG back, stats wise a quiet game but he had his prints all over this one. Perk is off the boil something proper....

Well a horrendous last minute but they get the win. Allen was atrocious except for a clutch 3! Rondo and Allen couldn't stop Andre Miller for nuts...

Great to see KG back, stats wise a quiet game but he had his prints all over this one. Perk is off the boil something proper....

Rondo was not bad.

I watched full game but he was great. Not the greatest though.

But Ray was really horrible. Ray couldn't stop Andre Miller. Of course different position though.

If Ray didn't miss like that much, we didn't have to go to Overtime.

And since 2008 NBA Final, this is first time Ray's desperate missing FT.

(If you didn't watch this game(Celtics VS Blazers) yet, don't click below button)
[hide][youtube]Q8peyACdn3Q[/youtube][/hide]

But KG is back so Ray might be better I believe.
(Less pressure for Ray.)

IF Pierce wasn't compensating for his lack of lift by simply jumping into people looking for a cheap foul and whining about it then it wouldn't of ended earlier as well. Watching Pierce lately has been the best of both worlds but the constant trying to draw fouls is down right annoying.

* Spoiler

IF you haven't watched Celtics VS Blazers or Celtics VS Clippers yet, just pass this posting,Please. =)

Celtics VS Blazers
[hide]
Yeah ! Yeah ! Yeah !

Rajon Rondo was great.

For Opponent, Andre Miller was nice but Rondo was also great. :D
(Remember. Andre Miller is 1999 Draftee and Rajon Rondo is 2006 Draftee.)

Rajon Rondo - 19 PTs
FG : 9-14
FT : 1-1
Reb : 6
Ast : 9
TO :6
Stl : 2
BA : 0
PF : 4

Andre Miller - 28 PTs
FG : 11-23
FT : 6-6
Reb :8
Ast : 8
TO : 6
Stl :2
BA: 2
PF : 1

Don't forget this nice scene. lol

93.jpg

crazyrondoandremillercantchase.gif

[youtube]YsfnHJu2PvU[/youtube]

[/hide]

Celtics VS Clippers
[hide]
Rondo was also great.

This is 2nd game within 1 week against another 1999 draftee, Baron Davis !

Rondo and Baron Davis scored 16 scored as same but quality was different !

Baron Davis
FG : 5-13
3PT : 1-5
FT : 5-5
Reb : 4
Ast : 7
TO : 4
Stl : 2
BA : 1
PF : 3

Rajon Rondo
FG: 6-8 <<< wow
3PT 0-1
FT: 4-6 <-- He will be better !
Reb : 7
Ast : 12
TO :3
Stl : 4
BA : 0
PF : 1

Yes, there were not less players injured for Blazers and Clippers is not contender team.

But Rajon Rondo might be improved. Hope to keep this trend !

[youtube]cs2NhnvE3Uo[/youtube]

[/hide]

Rondo couldn't guard Miller cos he's too big and he torched us something proper so I wouldn't make fun of him. He nearly won them the game single handed - in fact why they went to Aldridge down the stretch instead of him I'll never know...

Back
Top Bottom