The Official 2013-14 EPL Season Thread

think i might be playing my wildcard early on this season. believe it or not i have Luna in my team yesterday, and then went on fantasyfootball scout and read that olsson was a good pick as he should get the LM spot but in fantasy as a back, safe to say im pissed.

especially with the referee efforts in tonights game. dont think i can be bothered with uniteds game now.

City handing out a 4-0 spanking this morning, city all class all over the park and on the bench ,def contending for a top 2 spot ,where as i fear newcastle are in for another tough season if pardew is still at the helm.

City handing out a 4-0 spanking this morning, city all class all over the park and on the bench ,def contending for a top 2 spot ,where as i fear newcastle are in for another tough season if pardew is still at the helm.
Pardew is blaming Arsenal for unsettling Newcastle by bidding for Cabaye. Would've thought bids during the transfer window were ok?

Pardew is blaming Arsenal for unsettling Newcastle by bidding for Cabaye. Would've thought bids during the transfer window were ok?

Yeah bids are ok whenever though the transfer window , i guess he wasnt to impressed with the timing of it just before gameday, i guess newcastle are lucky we rejected your offer cause i would hate to see him go to arsenel.

Yeah bids are ok whenever though the transfer window , i guess he wasnt to impressed with the timing of it just before gameday, i guess newcastle are lucky we rejected your offer cause i would hate to see him go to arsenel.
I'd imagine Arsenal would come back with another bid. Had £10m knocked back, £15m soon I think.

Back
Top Bottom