The Greatest Now - Lebron or Kobe?

Lebron James or Kobe Bryant?

• Lebron James

Votes: 24 58.5%
  • Kobe Bryant

Votes: 17 41.5%

• Total voters
Lebron for me.;) But Kobe comes very, very close... :lol:

I like both of them. Maybe if Kobe had stayed away from that girl who accused him of something bad, My vote will go with Kobe first then Lebron.

Anyway, both are great players...:thumbsup:

Wow. Alf just proved the point I was trying to make a few months back. I'm not prepared to get into a discussion about that again, we'll leave it at the subject at hand but I appreciate your honesty man. :)

Well i think that Kobe and Lebron are the Top 2 players in the NBA now, how you decide who is better i have no idea and there is clear daylight between them and the rest of the league(No dis-respect D-Wade), i just know that everytime i watch a Lakers Game i see The Black Mamba do something stupid crazy!!Same goes for Lebron they just make what they do look so easy!!

So i dont think we will know know who is better UNTIL they are both finished from the game, same goes with the AGE old debate Is Jordan the GOAT???We are really never going to know till the NBA doesnt exsist!!And i dont really see that happening!!

I voted for Lebron as the greatest player right now. Kobe has his big scoring nights, his rings, and last year apparently was MVP. But as for the better "basketball player" I pick Lebron. Kobe excels in scoring, and I spose you can say at the end of the day the game is about having a higher score than the opposition at the final buzzer. But to me Lebron's a better passer, rebounder, and a comparable defender. When Kobe's shooting is off, he usually struggles to impact the game, not so with Lebron. And as for the rings, he has three, right? Yet from those the championships, how many finals MVPs does he have? Zero, while Shaq has 3. If Lebron wins this year while picking up Finals MVP and regular season MVP, thats worth more than 1 of Kobe's rings as pretty much recognised second-fiddle. Doesn't mean Kobe's not a hell of a scorer, and if the Lakers win this year with Kobe the FMVP, it'll go a long way to elevating his all-time ranking. As for him being Jordan-like, when Jordan was approaching, in and just leaving his prime, the only time anyone else got a ring was when he retired. Not so with Kobe. He can be Jordan-like on his big nights, and does have a similar style of play, but as far as ranking close to Jordan based on their body's of work, no...

Lebron's stats say he is flawless (he is pretty close) but atm Kobe is flawless and the perfect leader.

BTW everyone should watch kobe doin work which is a documentary by spike lee (it's on youtube in about 12 parts)

Currently i'd choose Kobe over LBJ any day he's just a better player sure LeBron is showy but not as good on the genral basketball game as Kobe

Too hard to say definately one is better than the other imo.
I think Kobe has a more refined game all round and is better at the things he does. Lebron needs some work in that area especially in ball control, i find he gets a bit loose with dribbling sometimes and just isn't as sharp all round but saying that he does have more tricks in the bag.
If he can get all those little things spot on in his game it'll be hard for anyone to touch him as the games best in years to come.

O please, this subject has been argued and argued about countless times on forums.

My opinion is you cant split them. Both have weaknesses when compared to each other, which are also covered by individual strengths.

yeah they definently the 2 best in the nba - no doubt, Kobe's got the rings because he comes from a great team with great team mates. Lebron hasnt had as much luck with team mates - thats just my opinion, Lebron is a more powerful, quicker, player, i love them both, but i like watching lebron just a little bit more than kobe.

Back
Top Bottom