The Brooklyn Nets Soap Opera….

araiee

Lebron, Kobe and Westbrook!!!
Real Name
Aram
eBay User
relstar3127
With all the drama surrounding this franchise with the continual “will durant and Kyrie be traded?”
Are you all over it? Thoughts? Concerns? Where does Ben Simmons fit? Does he even deserve to be in the nba anymore? Where will these guys be by the start of the season? Personally I thinks they will all play together… asking price is too high atm…

man! Where to start! I’m so sick of Kyrie and his antics - made Harden want to leave? Made Durant want to leave? What a toxic player.

I think Durant might start the season there - too much other BS going on with Ayton and Gobert etc

never say never - how many times has there been a HUGE contract that was said to be impossible to move and it’s been done - Wall, Harden twice? Westbrook twice - insane amounts of money

I love trouble. I love the struggle.

My favourite days were the bad old days of 2013-2017

I don't care. I just want Cam and Day'ron to be the guys ;)

I'm not a fan of the guy, but I'm just sick of the off the court drama. Don't care where it is, just play man so we can all get on with our lives and if you don't want to play, f*** off and do whatever it is you want to do with your life.

Yeah all that!

Back
Top Bottom