Tap n Play

They look good.
Only one packet Naz? Thats some restraint when you have all those boxes to open?
You know you want to bust some more packets and share the contents!

Shouldn't you be spending your time responding to my email about your shipment, rather than worrying about my restraint? lol

I actually started with one of five packs which Neil sent me for myself and then got onto mailing out everyone's orders, so they could enjoy them sooner rather than later :)

Well spotted.

Still at least so far all the images on the card actually match the named players. Two instances in the a-league release where that wasn't the case.

It all just adds another dimension to card collecting - find the errors :)

Also disappointing that they have spelt Neville's name wrong

No checklists?

Yeah - on EVERY page of my website where cards are featured, there is a checklist - why does no one ever notice? :D

upload_2014-12-29_19-54-15.png

The View Checklist Link goes from

http://www.nazimcricket.com/cigs2.php?p_link2=tnp

to

http://www.nazimcricket.com/chklist.php?p_link2=tnp

Colour coded for my purposes - but nothing stopping you from copying and pasting the checklist for your own use :)

upload_2014-12-29_19-54-8.png

Sorry - I meant no checklist cards in the actual set.

rofl - oh ok - I'm a bit sensitive to the mention of checklists as every man and his dog keeps referring me to websites with checklists when I have perfectly good ones on my site lol

No, no checklist CARDS in this series hey :)

Neil told me they will be available early-mid January.

Thanks. Looking forward to seeing the design of Championship cards. Probably no surprise what the images will be. :kick:

Apologies if I've been one of the 'man &/or dog' giving you grief in referring to other checklists. Hadn't realised your site was so comprehensive. :thumbsup:

Thanks. Looking forward to seeing the design of Championship cards. Probably no surprise what the images will be. :kick:

Apologies if I've been one of the 'man &/or dog' giving you grief in referring to other checklists. Hadn't realised your site was so comprehensive. :thumbsup:

:cry: I just want some recognition man .... is that too much to ask for :whistle: :lol: Clearly I've gone all "emotional" from the stressful day full of juggling boxes of trading cards plus a bunch of cricket bats I sold .... and I get to do it all over again before and after work tomorrow .... yay!!

:cry: I just want some recognition man .... is that too much to ask for :whistle: :lol: Clearly I've gone all "emotional" from the stressful day full of juggling boxes of trading cards plus a bunch of cricket bats I sold .... and I get to do it all over again before and after work tomorrow .... yay!!

Of course it could be worse....image if work involved being an Sony engineer dealing with the PlayStation Network :confused:.

With you efforts today you might get a new job as TnP's distribution agent for online ordering. :lol:

Of course it could be worse....image if work involved being an Sony engineer dealing with the PlayStation Network :confused:.

With you efforts today you might get a new job as TnP's distribution agent for online ordering. :lol:

I think I'll stick with my day job - thanks very much :) Love being a Database Administrator!!!

The Superstars are the rarest cards I am assuming in this set. How many of them approx?

Box from Nazim arrived today & busted :)

Quality of the cards themselves are a lot better than expected.

Inserts below :)

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom