Tap n Play

nazimcricket

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nazim
Case and a half just arrived. Couldn't resist opening my first pack. 9 fit on the scanner so have left it at that - 10th one was Brett Lee :)

tp1.jpg

That's awesome! Is the Starc the silver parallel?

Good pick up Matt - I hadn't noticed that until you mentioned it. Must get my act together :)

Couple of observations - most of you have probably already noticed - I haven't really paid attention until now.

The cards are rounded corners - not my favourite style and the parallel card doesn't seem special - only difference being the silver border - but overall, nice to have some cricket cards to collect :)

Good pick up Matt - I hadn't noticed that until you mentioned it. Must get my act together :)

Couple of observations - most of you have probably already noticed - I haven't really paid attention until now.

The cards are rounded corners - not my favourite style and the parallel card doesn't seem special - only difference being the silver border - but overall, nice to have some cricket cards to collect :)

Excellent share. Are the cards thin cardstock or reasonable?

Also noticed a mix of headshots from other teams not just Ade Strikers.

Excellent share. Are the cards thin cardstock or reasonable?

Also noticed a mix of headshots from other teams not just Ade Strikers.

reasonable thickness - pretty much a playing card stock to me really - which is a budget way to produce trading cards - but hey beggars can't be choosers :)

Very jelous Naz,

The Sixers v Scorchers game is on at the SCG tonight would be a great place to start! Wishing I had a box or two right now grrrrrr!

We had the stars vs heat last night I want these now lol

I'm sending out a bunch via express post this morning - if anyone wants to partake?

The boxes weigh 600gms - so best option is 3kg Satchel for $17.75 (with signed for delivery)

does every team have a different font for the names on the front of the cards?

did Blizzard change teams as well as Klinger for this season as this might explain why they both have headshots

Mitchell Starc bowls left arm doesn't he (unlike it states on the pictured posted above by Nazim)

Mitchell Starc bowls left arm doesn't he (unlike it states on the pictured posted above by Nazim)

Well spotted.

Still at least so far all the images on the card actually match the named players. Two instances in the a-league release where that wasn't the case.

It all just adds another dimension to card collecting - find the errors :)

I don't mind the headshot on a team jersey photoshop.

Compared to some of the abominations in the 2012/13 SEP set where it was horribly done, lol.

I actually really enjoyed busting this box. Much better organised than the Goldie release and the misgivings I had about design and card style has been eliminated by seeing them all in one spot. So this is how I went ...

*** SPOILER ALERT ****

Finished busting a box plus 5 packs - 31 packs in total.

Ended up with a FULL base set plus 7 inserts (99 spares) .....

http://www.nazimcricket.com/cigs2.php?p_link2=tnp

6 gold cards (0 spares) .....

http://www.nazimcricket.com/cigs2.php?p_link2=tnpg

and 19 silver cards (2 spares) .....

http://www.nazimcricket.com/cigs2.php?p_link2=tnps

Can u send us a couple of scans of the inserts please mate?

Excellent work Nazim. Thanks for getting this all up on your site so quickly.

Did you end up with a full set of base cards from the box break proper, or did you need the extra 5 packs to get a full set?

Excellent work Nazim. Thanks for getting this all up on your site so quickly.

Did you end up with a full set of base cards from the box break proper, or did you need the extra 5 packs to get a full set?

I'm pretty sure the 5 extra packs didn't make a difference. They were complimentary to me courtesy of Neil, so I had to start with ONE pack and then I was straight on to getting some out in the post to various people - followed by my own box bust :)

Back
Top Bottom