Super rare mailday

1967Sharks

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Justin
eBay User
1967sharks
Got a few in today, very happy. Limited to 10 each player :D Enjoy

First up, one of my favorite players and its great to see he is finally starting to live up to his potential

Sutton.jpg

Second, Crowd favorite and always enjoyable to watch

Marshall.jpg

and lastly one of the All-Time greats

Lockyer.jpg

Every player featured in the 2007 Tazos (3 per team) has a signature tazo.......somewhere.
Ebay is really your only option as no online stores have any NRL ones (as far as i know)

when i was at raiders training the othe day they had a big folder with footy frames in it they were signing. Not sure if it was for someone or they were doing it for chip company

Great pickups......still can't believe how cheap these go for while captain sigs pull 5-10 times as much coin - people seem to not understand there are only 10 of each and they really are uber rare. Great work!!

Great pickups......still can't believe how cheap these go for while captain sigs pull 5-10 times as much coin - people seem to not understand there are only 10 of each and they really are uber rare. Great work!!

Your spot on there, i really see these making alot more money as people begin to appreciate how hard they really are to get.

Thanks for the kind words guys:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom