Stupid question from the new guy

Aussie Maximus

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Drew
eBay User
dc_2412
Hey everyone, as obviously stated in the title I am new to this site. So new in fact that I actually had to ask what dlvd stood for (all good now). I am an amateur AFL collector compared to some other collectors on this site with no where near the quantity of cards being discussed, traded and sold based on the treads I have been following. But I have one question I would greatly appreciate your feedback on.

Is there any value in trying to sell base cards as part of a bundle lot along with parallels, inserts etc as part of a team set. For example, 120 Geelong Cats cards from 2008 - current which includes base cards and various inserts etc. Or are the base cards worthless and a waste of postage costs and therefore is it more worthwhile just sell the 30 odd inserts and parallels as a Team Lot?

Sorry if I have bored you with the question but would really appreciate any feedback.

Thanks, D

welcome to OCT
as for your question depends on the inserts included some are worth a couple bucks some are worth $5+ as for the commons i used to put them on ebay just the commons in team bundles start them at 99cents and adequate postage costs and whatever sold i was happy as commons are worth 5-10cents each at best IMO and then like i said depending on the inserts start at a price in team lots for just inserts and again adequate postage costs and the bids should come in

good luck

Back
Top Bottom