Stolen Mashburn 1/1

kevhenn

OzCardTrader
Real Name
kevin
Recieved a package yesterday in the mail and the card was missing.the package was opened and no card.The card looks like it arrived in Australia but has gone missing from Sunshine dc to home.Jamal mashburn flawless dual patch auto 1/1.Realy pissed of should have had to sign for it Australia post is checking it out.

Definitely sounds like something dodgy has gone down. Have absolutely no time for thieves or scum who do such things. Best of luck with the recovery.

Hi Dylan I rang aust post yesterday and told me and investigation is still going into the lost card. Don't hold out much chance of ever seeing the mash card.

Hi Dylan I rang aust post yesterday and told me and investigation is still going into the lost card. Don't hold out much chance of ever seeing the mash card.
That sucks man. I hope it turns up, or it surfaces somewhere.

Nine packages with this years flawless mashburn cards arrive and the one with the 1/1 goes awol.The package had the invoice in it .Dont hold out much hope.

Nine packages with this years flawless mashburn cards arrive and the one with the 1/1 goes awol.The package had the invoice in it .Dont hold out much hope.
This just doesn't sit right. I mean beside the obvious point "Why steal from someone?"
Also why choose to steal a card that they couldn't ever do anything with as it's so recogniseable?? Plus the fact it's of Mashburn which is going to draw out a handful of PC guys (much like if an Ennis of mine got swiped) and make it even harder to move. (That was not a dig at you collecting Mash BTW merely pointing out that they have narrowed their market by 1000%) There's something about this that has really got me curious. Anyway I will be keeping an eye out for it.
Sorry this crappy situation happened to you man.

Been in this situation before with a 1/1 PC card lost and AusPost didn't find any wrong doing. I hope they do find something that can lead to the retrieval of your card. Good luck.

Recieved a package yesterday in the mail and the card was missing.the package was opened and no card.The card looks like it arrived in Australia but has gone missing from Sunshine dc to home.Jamal mashburn flawless dual patch auto 1/1.Realy pissed of should have had to sign for it Australia post is checking it out.
Sorry to hear, that's devastating!

Back
Top Bottom