SPURS V HEAT *SPOILERS*

On a lighter note, Adam I hope your buyer paid up for your Danny green before he turned stone cold!!!!!!

Hahaha! I was thinking the same thing after G6, but yeah, he paid up straight away! ;)

Pulled in over $1K from around $300 -$400 worth of Kawhi and Greenn cards! Lol

Hahaha! I was thinking the same thing after G6, but yeah, he paid up straight away! ;)

Pulled in over $1K from around $300 -$400 worth of Kawhi and Greenn cards! Lol

Good stuff. You probably should have held on to kawhi as i think the offense may be going through him next year.. Huge performance from a youngster.

Now that i have settled down, i must congratulate the king. 2 years ago i didnt think he was as good as the hype but he has come on a long long way. His 4th quarter game 6 was huge and today his decision making was quick and deadly. I think he reads the game a lot better now and, well. He the king.

Now that i have settled down, i must congratulate the king. 2 years ago i didnt think he was as good as the hype but he has come on a long long way. His 4th quarter game 6 was huge and today his decision making was quick and deadly. I think he reads the game a lot better now and, well. He the king.
Always have said LeBron and Tiger are the most vilified athletes in their sport for reasons unrelated to the sport." Winning takes care of everything" was Nike's controversial campaign for Tiger when he started winning again this year. And it is true. Everyone loves a winner, and I am so glad that LeBron has risen above all the negativity to repeat as a champion and his legacy is now undeniable even if he didn't win another ring after this. And he's not done yet, he's got aspects of his game that he's going to improve this off season. That's just how he rolls.

Always have said LeBron and Tiger are the most vilified athletes in their sport for reasons unrelated to the sport." Winning takes care of everything" was Nike's controversial campaign for Tiger when he started winning again this year. And it is true. Everyone loves a winner, and I am so glad that LeBron has risen above all the negativity to repeat as a champion and his legacy is now undeniable even if he didn't win another ring after this. And he's not done yet, he's got aspects of his game that he's going to improve this off season. That's just how he rolls.

Lebron HAS to improve on the post. He will lose the athletisicsm, everyone does but mj, kobe they all can play there but lebron is not there yet.

Heats line up next year

Lebron James
Dwayne Wade
Mario Chalmers
Mareese Speights
Al Jefferson

have Jason Maxielle on the bench with Battier,Allen,Haslem
No need to make major adjustments, Lebron will get better, Wade will get healthier, Bosh will play PF, and hopefully Lebron's dad (Greg Oden) will join the team. Micky will pay the luxury tax from some loose change he's got laying around. Guaranteed 3 Peat!

No need to make major adjustments, Lebron will get better, Wade will get healthier, Bosh will play PF, and hopefully Lebron's dad (Greg Oden) will join the team. Micky will pay the luxury tax from some loose change he's got laying around. Guaranteed 3 Peat!

If oden gets healthy and they sign him jst give them a championship. He may be the best thing we never got to see. I was in the states during his last year of college and the dude is a beast. Lets wait and see, but for the next 12 months we have to endure all the maimi bafoons!!

Lebron HAS to improve on the post. He will lose the athletisicsm, everyone does but mj, kobe they all can play there but lebron is not there yet.
I'd agree, it's not first nature yet for him to play back to his basket. Sometimes, he's not decisive enough and takes too long to make his move. It needs to be boom boom, drop step, spin away from any help defense and make the move. Read that Karl Malone is going to be giving clinics to the Utah big men...Hmmmmmm, I wonder...

Greg Oden was the guy i left out...i think they will sign him but i would be moving Bosh out and bringing in two big men give them more depth.

I'd agree, it's not first nature yet for him to play back to his basket. Sometimes, he's not decisive enough and takes too long to make his move. It needs to be boom boom, drop step, spin away from any help defense and make the move. Read that Karl Malone is going to be giving clinics to the Utah big men...Hmmmmmm, I wonder...

Most of the time you either have it or you dont. Cant really seeing him improving out of sight there. But for now he is the king..

Next Year Monroe and Drummond with our new free agent signed Chris Paul will win the championship :)

Congratulations to the Heat on their repeat win this year. Lebron was the beast that so many have believed he could be, so determined in game 6 and 7 and a couple of the Spurs Veterans seemed a little bit past their best which was necessary to win this year and probably their last chance with an aging lineup :(

Battier hitting 6 of 8 from downtown didn't help the Spurs either. Reminds me of last years series

As for Chris Bosh, he may not have posted huge numbers but he is obviously a huge part of the success that the Heat are having so I would be surprised if he goes anywhere. Picking up another big body via free agency is more likely to happen than a trade (unless Bosh does not want to be their but I highly doubt that happening)

Roy is a throwback to when centers played with their backs to the basket and stayed there instead of the jibby jabby crossovers and fade away jumpers. If Pat Riley hasn't seen how the Heat have been exposed defensively without bigger bodies, I'm sure he's seen it now. Priority 1 in the off season is to get bigger bodies, to block shots and rebound and defend. Dejuan Blair on the free agent market only $1M salary last season would help. Not sure who else would be cheap enough to acquire without blowing up the roster.
DeJuan Blair to the Heat is 13-14 - Mark it down now! ;)
Only 3 weeks late.. ;)

Back
Top Bottom