SPURS V HEAT *SPOILERS*

LEBRON JAMES equals highest score by someone on the winning team in a game 7 of the finals!
37 points i wasnt far off with my 40 lol

Just unbelievable performance from James and Wade, making all the outside shots that they were given. Absolutely correct strategy by Pop to not give them the lane IMO but they absolutely killed the strategy right in the guts..

He's all class, doesn't matter what all the haters say. He'll now be finally recognised as one of the GREATEST OF ALL TIME!! Not bad for a kid from Akron Ohio.
Now for a three peat next year!!!!

Hi is a whole lot classier now than he was a few years ago, that is for sure!

The 3 peat is going to be MUCH tougher than this year with the cap restrictions! It will cost the Heat around 80mil in tax alone to keep this lineup as it is!

Hi is a whole lot classier now than he was a few years ago, that is for sure!

The 3 peat is going to be MUCH tougher than this year with the cap restrictions! It will cost the Heat around 80mil in tax alone to keep this lineup as it is!
I think Micky Arison can scrap together something from his $6 billion dollar piggy bank.. Might be a squeeze but I think he'll manage something.

So happy for Lebron getting his second ring.

I'd take Bosh for the Knicks. He didn't play that bad today, set some good screens and solid on D.

Heats line up next year

Lebron James
Dwayne Wade
Mario Chalmers
Mareese Speights
Al Jefferson

have Jason Maxielle on the bench with Battier,Allen,Haslem

Back
Top Bottom