Baseball Something a bit different

Some more, bit narrow, will have to fix them, turned out great though.

bh.jpg

dr-1.jpg

pr-1.jpg

rj-1.jpg

Last and final lot, can't ask this guy to keep doing these for me free of charge and he is busy, will give him a bit of a rest from doing these. Its hard finding high res photos to use

adsm.jpg

adsm2.jpg

pm.jpg

tda-1.jpg

dn-1.jpg

These will be the last final ones, the guy that makes them has informed me that he will no longer be making custom cards, really sad about this as I was hoping he would help me do a full set of the all the Aussies who have made it the Major Leagues

I am going to ask for a tutorial or step by step instructions how to make photos look like that. I would like to finish my set of these cards

jb-4.jpg

mw-1.jpg

I finally got some info on how to make the cards look like that painted effect its called The Dragan Effect, for those of you who have Adobe Photoshop and want to have a go at manipulating photos install this Draganizse action into photoshop, or simply load the action in photo, or if you find that a bit confusing follow these steps in the psd file, that shows exactly how to get the photos to look that way. I am going to give it a go, worth a shot, can't gaurantee it will look as good as the custom cards I had made, I want to try and finish my set of Aussie Custom Baseball cards with some photos I have saved to my comp

Will post my efforts as soon as I finish them, not sure when that will be though lol!

I'm not sure its going to let me upload the files so if your interested I will put them in my photobuckett

Here is my first attempt at making a custom A & G Card of Travis Blackley its no where near the same as the other ones I had made but its similar style, what do you guys think? I'm pretty happy with it

Travis Blackley Test Custom A & G Card.jpg

Back
Top Bottom