Some old some new some cheap some expensive

jinrai

Banned User
Couple of cards came in from recent purchases of the bay...some first additions to my PC and some just adding towards it

Start of with this Foye...my first Topps Draft Auto :p

RandyFoyeToppsAuto.jpg

then my 2nd Lamarcus card (kinda feel like collecting this dude)

LamarcusSOT.jpg

then 2 essential cards for my VC collection

VinceCarterLucky13andGOTGAuto.jpg

then this nice Horford to add to my collection

AlHorfordRCEXL.jpg

then this one!...just had to get it when i saw it! my first Ray Allen Auto

RayAllenEmerald.jpg

then FINALLY! I managed to get my first CP3 rookie :worthy::worthy::worthy:
CP3SP_Patch.jpg

Well worth the money spent :D absolutely love the card...for some reason I like him signing this signature then the other shortened one. Lemme know what you think?

Great cards, jinrai.

Especially like the Ray Allen and CP3 ... full signatures almost always look better than abreviated versions.

It's almost predictable the rookie enthusiasm (full auto) eventually gives way to veteran boredom (short autos)!

the carter college auto is awesome, so to the cp3 and the ray is my favotire, havent seem an auto'd emerald before i dont think :wave:

Thanks for all the kind comments guys...definitely agree that the Ray Ray and the CP3 are my favs outta the lot...oh and the Horford too!

Woah, definitely sick pick ups...love the CP3, that's definitely my favourite with the sweet patch /100 and his rookie year signature. :D

That VC NC Auto looks awesome and the CP3 is the icing on the cake, very nice mailday there! :)

Back
Top Bottom