some new junk.

Depitydog

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daren
gotten quite a few cards in since last post...

here's the haul

ronsr-1.jpg

turkeyred.jpg

boxbreak10.jpg

boxbreak9.jpg

boxbreak6.jpg

boxbreak5.jpg

scan0005.jpg

boxbreak8.jpg

50gog2.jpg

scan0003-1.jpg

scan0004-1.jpg

50gog.jpg

encorefx1-1.jpg

Jersey #ed 9/25
platinum-1.jpg

Jersey #ed 9/9
woah-1.jpg

lotsa stuff... there might be a few i've post in my last mailday... i really need to keep better tabs on that stuff... i think the pippen might be a 1/1 or something, somebody really needs to find a way for slob to get his down under hands on it ;)

hope all you guys enjoy! the Dual Brewer/Rondo i pretty huge for me.

Dep'

Good additions mate - broke some Past & Present or doing the Elusive set chase? Notable Nicknames ftw!

Dual Brewer/Rondo price pushed up higher because of the Rondo jersey number too I gather?

Turkey Red is like an 8x10 guessing by the auto size?

thanks guys! the Dual exquisite puts me 2 cards away from having an all jersey numbered rookie set for Brewer... i really never thought i'd have a real shot at it given it was secote who bought it originally...

@skip~ welp, bought the Brewer Sr. just because i want to make a custom card with he and Ronnie and it was his first certified auto ever... the others came by way of a box break i was lucky enough to win... theyre nice cards but the 100 card checklist would be a bit daunting for me at the moment given the other chases i'm on...

@GF4L~it was honestly pushed up due to i was the buyer and secote was the seller... nothing else really... would have loved to get it for what he originally paid (a bit under 4) but i know it was slightly before rondo stuff exploded so... gotta bite it sometimes. oh, and yup... actually both of the Turkey Reds are box toppers... kind of a weird hole to fill in my pc but i'm glad i finally got them... the turkey reds are pretty difficult to hunt down.

Back
Top Bottom