So who do you Follow??

Benny J

Mr Big Shot...
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
15DVS
I have seen from a few other posts we have a few AFL fans in the house....and i was wondering who do you follow, in:

AFL - Go the Dees - Dad followed them while we were kids and it just caught on....

NRL - Go the Broncos - Mainly cause their QLD but also because Evan (nvd001) follows them.

NBA - Bulls at this stage...havent followed it enough since getting back into it. I liked them back on the old school....and now collect Ben Gordon so it has been a natural progression.

Mine are listed beside the codes....who are yours???

Ok here goes the list:

NBA: Milwaukee Bucks (because of the Bogey man)
NBL: The Sydney Kings.....right back from the early 90's Violet crumble days.
Super 12/14: The Waratah's only because I've been to a few of their games.
NRL: Sydney Roosters....since 96

and finally

AFL: The Swans. I have been a member since 94 and I've travelled interstate to see them play. I was very happy to see them win the flag after quite a few years supporting them!:D

Go the Swans:D

AFL - Not really into AFL (Ask Chad, he'll tell you!) but as a Sydney resident I'm gonna go with the Swans.

NRL - NZ Warriors (Feel free to flame me)

NBA - Minny Wolves

Super 12/14 - Auckland Blues

WAFL - Car'n the East Perth Royals (justdabestcards - The WAFL Grand Final is STILL a big thing for die hard fans)

AFL - Go the West Coast Eagles !!!

NRL - Go the Penrith Panthers !!!

NBA - Go the Chicago Bulls !!!

AFL - Melbourne Demons (obsessed, i cant wait til this season kicks off, will be doin the road trip to cararra and might go interstate if i accumulate the money) Melbourne 2006 Premiers :eek:

NBA - Boston Celtics

NRL - NQ Cowboys

NFL - Oakland Raiders

EPL - Manchester United cos my old man went for em and I started going for them also in 1986. I didn't jump on the bandwagon like many in the 90's ;)

NBL - Perth Wildcats cos it's the local team. Miss seeing Grace and JC the most. The cats used to be an NBL powerhouse year after year :(

NBA - atm Bucks and Heat. Which ever teams Bogut or Shaq play for, I will follow. Never had a really strong passion for any one NBA team, though I am becoming more of a bucks fan I think. :rolleyes:

AFL - West Coast Eagles. All started when I was 5 yrs old - becos of my fathers influence I supported the mighty Subi Lions. My favorate player was Dwayne 'Fatty' Lamb cos he was #5. The Lions won the 86 WAFL GF (used to be a big deal back then) and in 87 the Eagles were formed. Fatty played for west coast from day one and I have supported them since game one. Dwayne was the 1st eagle to play 100 games and has bought pokemon cards for his kids at my shop a couple of years back - I was stoked to meet him :D

PGA Tour- Adam Scott. wish i could play like him - I tried at secret harbour today :roll:

NRL - Western Reds! lol

Super 14 - Western Force :roll:

A-League - Perth Glory. they are pathetic atm. on and off the field. :mad:

English League One - Colchester United. ex-school/soccer team mate plays for them(Richard Garcia). Leading the league atm :eek: :D

AFL-The Mighty Demons of course. I'll be there every week yelling and ranting as my god given right as a Victorian it is! Its Miller time! Been a fan since I can't remember.

NBA- Simple, the one with the most championships :D

NBL-More a Giants man but thats swayed to Tigers over the years but lack a team to follow now. I more a less take an interest rather than follow but keep up with the Tigers coz of my association with the coach Westy.

NRL- Sorry I follow sports with athletes.

AFL: Oh the Mighty Pies of course, proud to be apart of em, Success in 06 however is a must!!!

VFL: Used to follow the Scorpians before the AFL alligned up, so now im a Willytown boy. Go seagulls/pies!!

NBA: Orlando Magic ever since i was about 7... The year Shaq arrived..and then Penny!!!

NBL: The Melb Tigers.. followed them for as long as i remember.

NRL: Melb Storm, ever since they were introduced into the league. Also liked the Cowboys when they sucked.

EPL: Blackburn Rovers, ever since about 97', was watchin Pay T.V they had a season review of the EPL, and i dont know why i just like Blackburn from all the rest hehe.

MLB: Florida Marlins. Since about 2000.

NHL: Florida again hehe, thye suck this season but have been good of late.

AFL: Crows. its going a sad few years coming up though, with an aging team of legends who will all retire soon: roo, macca, goodwin, edwards, hart, oh well thanks for the memories boys! :D

SANFL: Roosters, only cos my dad's a diehard fan.

NBA: Suns since 92! :D

NRL: all rugby sucks balls, u eastern states guys are nuts :rolleyes:

NBL: 36ers fan since i was knee high and i got an auto'd ball from my grandpa with Al Green and the Chairman himself Mark Davis' sigs!

Tennis: Rafael Nadal and Ana Ivanovic (used to be a HUGE jim courier fan back in the early 90's)

Premier League: Arsenal but also West Ham cos my dads from there and he is a DIEHARD hammers fan, used to be a big Liverpool fan back in their glory days in the 80's.

A-League: Adelaide United, we're bringing the premiership back to adelaide this year!!! :D

Good to see a few Dees fans here!!!! Shame to see a few Pies fans here...hahaha...good to see a few AFL fans here anyways...not to many of us up here in QLD...

NBA: Pacific Division Cellar Dwellars Golden State
NBL: Adelaide 36ers - what a fun team to watch
SANFL: Norwood - coached in 2006 by my former cricket foe Trevor Hill
EPL: Liverpool. Stevie Gerrard. 'Nuff said.
WWE: Hulk Hogan. Is he still around? If he is, then him.
WSOP: That 'Jesus' guy. He is cool.
Star Wars: The Rebel Alliance
MLB: Oakland As (Golden State plays at Oakland)
NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers. For ohhh about 2 or 3 days now..
NBA D-League: Arkansas Rimrockers. Only because their new is so rank.

Back
Top Bottom