so i got $1500 burning a hole in my pocket

cheers mate for the mojo and you'll be the first to know if i hit a tyreke , yeah can't see me splashing out too often at , this was more to scope out the cards see them in person , decide direction i'm gonna go in the hobby . still haven't really worked out what i wanna collect but i'm leaning towards gu stuff just good looking patches 2 3 4 colour , logos etc , pulled a few sweet patches out of a couple of donruss(not really decent players but good patches , yeah i am startin to see the values isn't there but hey it's a hobby . not really in it for the money more for the joy of it and helping out the fellow man lol

---------- Post added 03-09-2011 at 12:32 AM ----------

shoulda put your money in the bank mate.....not much of that stuff flying around nowadays
got money in the bank , as i said before it was a fraction of my tax i'm not disappointed

I think ppl should stop suggest buy singles when someone asks about which box to buy.

What makes me more upset is that my box of NT was $435 and im trying to sell all the cards from it in a lot and i can only manage
$35 dollars with 10 hrs to go on ebay??????? not even 10% return

Not saying you're gonna make anywhere CLOSE to getting your money back, but you shouldn't judge the amount an auction is at until it's well and truly over; additionally, selling in lots greatly reduces what you will get for them.

as the tittle sez got 1500 in my pocket to burn on some boxes , what should i be buyin ?

Buy something off good_old_bball (Steve) that is a sure way to get rid of your $1500!

You won't get anything for it....except stress and anger but you won't have it burning a hole in your pocket anymore (lol)

Buy something off good_old_bball (Steve) that is a sure way to get rid of your $1500!

You won't get anything for it....except stress and anger but you won't have it burning a hole in your pocket anymore (lol)

He will have a burning feeling somewhere else where the pineapple was inserted sideways though.

Jeremy, I would have a go at Timeless Treasures but that's just my opinion, I'm sure you'll make the right decision.

Back
Top Bottom