Sick of this Shit!

kidd05 said:
No need once again to humiliate the seller here even if you didn't mention any names.

I dont think this was the point of the original post.

I'd be pissed if a Harris RC turned up bent cos of lack of initiative taken to post with protection...

It'd be like me sending you that Kidd Auto. I wouldnt do it in a white envelope or lack of toploaders....

Just please read Chad's sticky and learn NOW from mistakes of others..... We dont want this shit happening again...

Cmon Scotty he has a point. You have to draw the line somewhere. I personally wouldn't send 10 commons and put each in a toploader. I'd put some between toploaders, then in a team bag, protected by Upper Deck decoy cards. Is there anything wrong with that? I think that's HBM's point. Toploaders are overrated! It's the packaging that matters.

Honestly, I only have 20+ toploaders with no cards in them. I sacrifice some of my GU's just to be able to send cards in toploaders. I can get more, but damn I'd be paying more for the TLs + shipping then what I'm getting for these commons.

Yeah but you guys seriously need to relax. It's like if someone makes a mistake here, the whole gang talks crap on that person. I'm not defending anyone, I don't even know who was involved in this.

Give people time to fix their mistakes without saying how sick you are of their sh*t. No offense Timmy we're all friends here. I just think topics.points like these CAN BE DELIVERED in a better manner.

Heated Discussions SUCK. YOU GUYS SUCK COZ YOU THINK KIDD CARDS ARE COMMONS. NETS ARE GONNA BEAT PISTONS TODAY AND WILL BE CHAMPS THIS YEAR!! OOH YEAH!

These are mistakes that shouldn't happen Carlos. Thats why people get shitty. The trader is a high end collector and DOES know better. He deserves the feedback thats comming.

The feedback system is there for that now but posts like this educate. Everyone knows whats expected now and lets let this post die.

My point is that I would put them in a team bag or similar package and send them off in a CD Mailer or something, as I did with a Maggette GU card I sent off the other day. The CD Mailers don't bend. What's the problem? I wouldn't be wasting, yes wasting, a toploader or a series of toploaders on a bunch of commons collectively worth under a couple of bucks at all though. Wouldn't even contemplate it. If you want it, then make sure you specify.

kidd05 said:
Yeah but you guys seriously need to relax. It's like if someone makes a mistake here, the whole gang talks crap on that person. I'm not defending anyone, I don't even know who was involved in this.

Carlos, im officially renaming you the UN .. you are the defender of everyone :lol:

kidd05 said:
Heated Discussions SUCK. YOU GUYS SUCK COZ YOU THINK KIDD CARDS ARE COMMONS. NETS ARE GONNA BEAT PISTONS TODAY AND WILL BE CHAMPS THIS YEAR!! OOH YEAH!

Hahaha. Exactly what this thread needed. :D

HBM it doesn't matter about using toploaders if you do what you do. Like you say you ensure the cards arrive undamaged. Thats all we ask. I'd think there would be a bit of movement in a CD mailer though. Just a thought.

And its Koffi not Carlos ;-)

MavsMan© said:
I cant understand how you "HBM" can argue this point... really.....

I mean if someone wants a common, they obviously care enough about condition as they are devoted to chasing that card....

Is there people that hard up that cannot provide a top loader and padded envelope (at the least) to send a card?

There's like 9 out of ever 10 members here who get new stuff (cards) in every day/week, etc, who have them arrive in toploaders.

Shit I think the last lots of cards I've been sending out, I've packed a few extra top loaders on the outside of the cards just cos I wanna get rid of them (and they make real good work of protecting the card).

I couldnt agree more. It doesnt matter if its a 10c card please package right.

Damn Nets. Losing by 14 pts. That's disgusting!!! Sickens me.

At least Graham's Orlando Magic beat the Heat... oh wait.. they lost by 14pts as well. LOL.

Give people time to fix their mistakes without saying how sick you are of their sh*t. No offense Timmy we're all friends here. I just think topics.points like these CAN BE DELIVERED in a better manner.

Thats easy for you to say. If you were in my shoes I think you'd be pretty pissed too.

By the way the cards damaged were: 2 x KG #'d to 100, X-Fractor #'d to 199 and a Auto.

Mr KG your avatar is amazing, your best work yet. And your sig is a good laugh. You have to keep these ones for a while especially the ava. :D lol and it might give people the impression that you too are in Jessica Alba's Bedroom :)
damm Jessica Alba is fine, Boo-Yah,

Some people are to tight to part with 25 cents, thats all it costs for a sleeve and a top-loader.whoever it is pull your head in and anyone who is posting the same way pull your head in to.
Dont be like the lady that locked in the Elephant.Everybody knows that the peanut is the BIGGEST.LOL

Lets work as a TEAM here.

Hope it works out for ya dude. Do keep people posted on this, we dont want it happening agian.

Tim you have every right to be pissed

Some people are to tight to part with 25 cents, thats all it costs for a sleeve and a top-loader.whoever it is pull your head in and anyone who is posting the same way pull your head in to.
Dont be like the lady that locked in the Elephant.Everybody knows that the peanut is the BIGGEST.LOL

Lets work as a TEAM here.

Thanks for all the support guys. I'm trying to sort it out atm so I'll keep you guys posted.

Back
Top Bottom