Series 2

Still getting steady, constant rain here on Sunshine Coast. Sun not expexted untill friday earliest. Not ideal preparation. All training sessions closed. Only public showing is tonight's dinner at Novatel for Sunshine Coast SeaEagles. Boys must be serious. This one will be an event thats for sure

hmm wrong thread there Steven.

Back on topic - a seller told me on the weekend that Wang is saying August. If true im guessing at least another 2-3 weeks before we see a checklist.

391563_10150883686172377_1442176576_n.jpg

On sale July 25

hmmmm.

Just left Select a nice little message on their facebook page.

Looking forward to the release of your last NRL product, one thing I will not miss is this sneak peak rubbish and pictures of a thigh or a boot, or a part of a jersey. For crying out loud Select, I am not 10 years old nor are most of the serious collectors who go hard on the second series. So either release some real information such as its a 196 card base set, parallel set, Top Prospects, Predictors and odds for redemptions. We don't need to know who they are just the make up / odds would be nice or just leave it alone until we receive the promo's and sell sheet.

Am so sick of sneak peeks..........

I don't mind the concept of Club Player of Year, TOTY, prospects and Honour Roll cards, what I cannot fathom is why they end up in the series 2 release when they concern awards, performances, rookies etc that are 12 months stale.

I appreciate Select has very early design/production windows, but there is no point celebrating the top players of 2011 in August 2012. Don't even get me started on their decision to include 2010 Dally M and CPOTY related cards in Strike last year.

I would rather have a series 1 come out in June and a series 2 after the grand final if it meant more timely inserts. How good would it be to have a rookie set in series 2 that are actually rookies from that seasion? (though they probably would have to debut in the first 7-10 rounds)

Is there a JR or Bobby Ewing card , whoops hope they aren't as crap as that 80's TV series . Maybe a Joan Collins card!!!

Back
Top Bottom