Series 2

I've heard a few things about crappy card quality but I can honestly say I've never had a problem. I don't buy cases or multiple boxes like a lot of collectors so I'm limited in the volumes of cards I come across. Will stand corrected on that. I was referring more to the asthetics, design and actual card stock.

Calm down ozcarderz the facebook admin just got the word "is" confused with "when". Relax :) you will get your cards, except for Owen who has pledged not to buy any more Select products.

I find it more pathetic a grown up, such as you Owen, continually carries on like a galah. Human nature, people make mistakes, as i have done and you have on these pages. I for one, when drawing a line over the Select product have been more than happy. Some limited, some innovation, some very nice artwork and quality and yes, some not so. The continual bashing diatribe does nothing for collecting, confuses the beginner that could one day be a asset to this community. As a learned scholar in business, you keep reminding us, please take a back step and overview the negativity you place on the card community and attempting to drive down interest/value(personal/monetry)and what shall be a positive approach to card collecting. Yes, information is the cutting edge in collecting. Mindless drival, as a publisher is not going to sell more of your mags. Smarten up, embrace card collecting with a holistic positive approach(one can still be honest) and experience the positive rewards this community enjoyed before you rolled up with your Dynamic sets. No malice intended, just one member getting tied of sitting back, trying to enjoy a great site.

Just as an aside, other than Shaun Johnson, who have been some of the confirmed Future Top Prospects for 2012 Series 2?

I'll take your point Steven and i certainly go off half assed at times (as many of you know ;)).

My passion for collection comes out the wrong way at times and i probably need to be more mindful of others in the OCT family.

However im not sure why you always have to bring to the business thing up. Whats that about?

I'll take your point Steven and i certainly go off half assed at times (as many of you know ;)).

My passion for collection comes out the wrong way at times and i probably need to be more mindful of others in the OCT family.

However im not sure why you always have to bring to the business thing up. Whats that about?

Owen, I think its simple, you are published, are the self-proclaimed and self-appointed authority on cards, said as much yourself, therefor your opinion will be taken into account by the newcomer to the hobby. If you wish to promote yourself as 'the authority' then you have a responsibility to take a more constructive and holistic view of the trading card market and not go off 'half assed' as you put it.

For what it is worth I hope ESP put out something packet wise for the collector. I can see other members points on Select products but have personally not had any dramas and quite enjoyed their products over the years.

Elite Sports Properties. They will have the contract to produce NRL cards once Select brings out Series 2. Select opted not to take the contact up again.

Yep, Select's last year, hope this new mob does a better job, the main thing I get upset with Select is how they can make mistakes in there production, I just can’t understand this, It’s like printing the name McDonalds without the letter “M”

At this rate we're gonna have a checklist and details for ESP's set that's released in September (details on July 1) before we do for Select's series which is released IN JULY!!!

Back
Top Bottom