Series 2

I dont even have a flyer so what would i know.
Stop drip feeding us and scan it up already

Yeah c'mon Select...put the flyer up....all of those that work and are in meetings all afternoon would love to not to have to wait to get home to see what's being released. Fair enough all the unemployed sharks fans get to see the flyers first but spare a thought for the hard workers out there.

I see on the select site that they are offering a Josh Dugan RLPA rookie of the year 2009 autograph numbered to 100 for $50

Hell yeah.
Paying massive overs for #013 and #200
Yeah c'mon Select...put the flyer up....all of those that work and are in meetings all afternoon would love to not to have to wait to get home to see what's being released. Fair enough all the unemployed sharks fans get to see the flyers first but spare a thought for the hard workers out there.

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/threads/2012-dynasty-checklist-flyer.124003/#post-1122476

I see on the select site that they are offering a Josh Dugan RLPA rookie of the year 2009 autograph numbered to 100 for $50

How do you actually buy it? It says not available for me ... maybe coz I'm in NZ? If they are showing up as being for sale in Aus and anyone could grab one for me I'd appreciate it!

Something to see until a better scan comes along

corel 1.jpg

corel.jpg

AyiosYiorgos said: ↑
Select should go out with a bang and do a top duo card for each team on how they have disgraced the game. Melb: Salary cap cheating, RHowe steroids, DRAGONS: TBarrett Undies etc etc

thats a good idea the storm cheat card they could have about at least 6 or 7 of them then the trenttastic undie card ,the dave taylor i should have just dived on that ball card,the micheal jennings run 20 metres and throw a haymaker card the sam perrett i want out card,the brett stewart lying bitch card,and the list goes on

hi people i was thinking about selects disgrace card series i think it would be a goer
i think there's been so much crap bought on rugby league players by the media to fill a insert series
ive come up with a few more of my own if anybody can think of any and we can get 18 disgrace cards going maybe select might make a killing off it $$$$$$

the sonny bill airport dash card
the Todd Carney pissed in a cab card
the Joel monaghan dog licked my balls card

Back
Top Bottom